Breakfast at Pop

ugadog99

<font color=blue>Has been waiting patiently for a
We are spending one night at the Pop before checking in to CSR. I think we are going to eat breakfast at the food court at the Pop before leaving for CSR. Can anyone tell me what the breakfast offerings are like? The menu at allearsnet only lists lunch and dinner. Thanks

Breakfast at Pop is great...they have a ton of offerings.

The breakfast platter, pizza, breakfast sandwiches, french toast...the only I think they DO NOT have is pancakes....other than that anything you want for breakfast, they have.

Everything we had was great (pizza and platter), the breakfast sandwiches looked excellent also.

When you are looking for a line to get into...take a quick glance at all the menus...many of the same items are sold at numerous counters to speed things up. We walked in..long lines in a couple of the counters..walked over to a counter with no line and got the same things we wanted from the other counters..with no wait.

We just stayed at POP for 9 days and ate most of our meals there. Breakfast was one of our favorites! Yummy waffles and Mickey shaped ones for the kids. They do have chocolate chip pancakes although I didn't try them and they have great thin, crisp bacon! They also make omelets that are very good but a little greasy and you have to wait a little longer for them. Oh and the cinnamon rolls are great too!! Have a great time!

Thank you. Sounds like it will work just fine for us.

I have had them at the All Stars and they are amazing! I tried to make them at home & could never get it right! They are sweet & filling, so if you have a small appetite, you may wish to share an order....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter