Breakfast at the Hotel

rndmr2

DIS Veteran
Ok, we have the Half Board plan that includes breakfast at the hotel. Does this Breakfast buffet get really crowded? Do I need to make reservations for each day? Should I have already done this? :scared: We arrive Friday... The website and confirmation papers and all that said you can make them either by phone or at the front desk so that's what I thought I would do but now I am nervous. Is this a really busy time there? I didn't do much research over crowd levels and all that because the trip HAD to be this time (was contingent on the date of the concert on Saturday that we are attending...) We are at the Santa Fe Friday night until Tuesday if that matters

Whatever happens, I can't wait, SO excited!!!! (for both Disney and a-ha!!) :love::rockband::yay::cheer2::jumping1:

I havent done breakfast at.the hotels doe a long time. But as I remember it, at check in they will ask you at what time you want to eat. They give you tickets with that time on, if the tickets have run out, you will have to pick another time.

Yes it can be busy, but I never had problems finding a table or waited for food in the buffet line.

You will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!