• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at YC?

ccrosner

Mouseketeer
We'll be at YC next week and it's the first WDW resort where we've stayed and not had a food court for a quick breakfast. Does anyone know if they at least sell my beloved COFFEE in the morning? Am thinking that we might be better off going over to MK early the first day (EMH day) and just grabbing something at the Main St. Bakery. I think I've read that that is very good.

Other mornings we can have table service, but I don't want to get to MK late!

Any suggestions welcomed.

At the YC there is a little counter just to the right of the convention check in desk (as you're facing it) that sells coffee, pastries and cold cereal. It doesn't have a super selection but it is quick, close and convenient. We stopped by there evey morning on the way to the parks.

Melissa

They do indeed sell coffee and pastries from a kiosk in the Compass Lounge area. Also, it's not a very far walk over to the Boardwalk Bakery if you'd like something a little more.

The Boardwalk Bakery is very close and so is the Swan/Dolphin. The food court there has STARBUCKS!!!!! Which is an incredible deal with the refillable mug. :cool1:

Cheshire Figment said:
Don't forget Beaches and Cream. They serve breakfast.
Beaches and Cream? Hmmmm! I didn't know that. The Yacht Club Galley has an excellent breakfast and it's never crowded. :D

Sorry to report but Beaches and Cream does not serve breakfast anymore. :guilty: They stopped when the places in Yacht and Beach club started servind light breakfasts. In Beach club it is right next to entrance to Cape May Cafe, and they servr pastries,beagles,cereal,etc.

Spoodles on the boardwalk has an excellent breakfast with great coffee. It's a really nice quiet place to start your Disney day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter