Breakfast for dinner

Joe Arkansas

Mouseketeer
Are there any restaurants at WDW where one could order breakfast food for dinner I’m talking pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, etc. Preferably, this would be a QS location.

Are there any restaurants at WDW where one could order breakfast food for dinner I’m talking pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, etc. Preferably, this would be a QS location.
We haven't tried that at Disney but my son loves the occasional "breakfast for dinner". I'm keeping an eye on this thread as we may do it if a specific location works out for our plans.

I have never found a place and I was born and raised in the South where breakfast for dinner is a common theme and I would order it about anywhere if I could.

I stayed at Pop earlier this year and thought I remembered seeing Mickey waffles served in the food court at dinner. I just checked the menu online, but it’s not listed. Maybe it was my imagination? Anyone else see this?

I think that would be fun! Once in a while my DD and I head to IHOP for dinner, and indulge on some sort of pancakes and eggs meal. So good! Imagine a plate of Mickey waffles or pancakes topped with a delicious sauce, accompanied by a cup of hot coffee. Oh my!

Probably won't help you but the Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at Citiwalk in Universal Studios has a lot of breakfast items - several crepes, several waffles and several French toasts. As a bonus the milk shakes are crazy and excellent. You don't need a theme park ticket for Citiwalk.

Can't think of one and couldn't find one. But, I am pretty sure they sell breakfast items in the resort gift shop freezer case, eggs, milk, bacon, etc. Worst case scenario you can microwave or toast something up in your room maybe? Or you can go off property for IHOP, Denny's, etc. If you want high end, there is a place called Hash House a Go Go up on International that is open late, humongous pancake breakfast. Or maybe Cracker Barrel?

Not sure if you have access to a car, but there is an IHOP about a minute drive from Disney Springs. Pass Disney Springs (on left) go to end of Hotel Plaza Blvd and take a left. Its right there on your left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter