Breakfast ideas in Disney Springs?

Wilsonfamily4

DIS Veteran
October 11 is my birthday and the day we fly home. I’d like to find a good breakfast spot before shopping in DS and then catching ME home.
But I haven’t been to WDW in 11 years so obviously don’t know what would be the best breakfast joint.
Any suggestions?
😊 thank you

The only breakfast I can think of in DS is Wolf Gang Puck Express. It was pretty good but I know we walked the whole Springs area and it was the only thing we could find.... this was pre-covid of course.

Since it's a weekend, you could hit Homecoming, Wine Bar George, Raglan Road, or City Works! Homecoming is my FAVORITE for breakfast :)

I think I am out of luck. No reservation openings on that Sunday to the many I tried.
Thank you all.

October 11 is my birthday and the day we fly home. I’d like to find a good breakfast spot before shopping in DS and then catching ME home.
But I haven’t been to WDW in 11 years so obviously don’t know what would be the best breakfast joint.
Any suggestions?
😊 thank you
Brunch at the new Cityworks Pour House and brewery is AWESOME!!

daisyDuck001,
Thank you. It didn’t get me the restaurant I wanted but it did get me a much better time at one I’ll be okay with. Never would have thought of Open Table for some reason.

You can walk up at least to Homecoming and City Works without reservation, because we have done both a couple times in last month or so. They hold spots for walkups. We were seated immediately.

Not sure about Raglan or George.

You can walk up at least to Homecoming and City Works without reservation, because we have done both a couple times in last month or so. They hold spots for walkups. We were seated immediately.

Not sure about Raglan or George.

That's a holiday weekend, so walk-ups may be tougher to accommodate. OP, you can also keep checking for ADRs. As people change their plans, things open up, especially 24 hours ahead.

You other issue is what time do you need to catch ME to get to the airport. You'll probably need to be on the bus at least three hours before your departure.

You could go to Olivia's at OKW and eat breakfast there. Then catch a bus over to DS, unless they have the boats running by then.

Try house of blues. They have brunch at 10 with unlimited mimosas for 15 dollars. Food gets excellent reviews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!