Breakfast in the Hotel Room

Our little guy also used to get so excited about that sugery cereal cup! I also do applesauce pouches, mini muffins, trail mix, juice boxes, pop tarts. Breakfast is also sometimes leftover dessert from the night before.

We plan on buying some stuff for the hotel room to eat on the go or before we leave - things like bananas, small cereal boxes as stated above from someone else - they are hit!, granola bars, danimal yogurt smoothies, and maybe we'll get oatmeal pouches because someone had a good idea of heating up hot water in the coffee maker to use for oatmeal

We bring an electric tea kettle to heat water for oatmeal (and for the french press to make coffee, we don't like Disney coffee), fruit, peanut butter and bread (with or without jelly), pop tarts if we are running late.

We also bring chicken salad from the deli and buns for a quick lunch if we're getting ready for the pool or a snack when we are in the room. I wouldn't eat it for breakfast, but one of my kids did on our last trip.

We usually stop a time the grocery before checking in ( we alaways rent a car , I have no patience for disney transportation) I will sometimes hard boil eggs in the coffee pot....not sure if that will still work ?
Cereal cups , muffins. Microwaveable oatmeal cups.
But our number one is- kids meals at the quick serve !!

Last year we went and packed not only breakfast food but also snacks in our luggage. Pop tarts, cereal, granola bars, nuts, peanut butter, crackers, chips like Pringles (so they don't get crushed) We also sometimes just stopped at the food court the night before and picked up muffins or pastries and saved them for the next morning.

We do Amazon Prime Now too. We used to use Garden Grocer. We get things like: cereal bars, muffins, yogurt poptarts, bagels, cereal and milk, fresh fruit. We also order bottled water, juice boxes for the kids, and soft drinks to take to the park with us. We will usually also build in one sit down character breakfast and one day at the food court for breakfast to break it up a little.
We do the same! Amazon Prime is awesome! And such a money saver. My list is exactly yours. Also for snacks little packs of goldfish, popcorn and pretzels. You never know when the little ones will need a snack while waiting in a line.

We purchased breakfast and late night snacks for our family on Amazon Prime Now. The things that we had for breakfast (and got from Amazon Prime Now) were: Cereal & Milk; Yogurt; Apples & Peanut Butter; Cheese and Crackers. We also got some strawberries, grapes, and almonds to supplement as needed.

We have a prime membership. Do you ship it to the hotel with your name?

We have a prime membership. Do you ship it to the hotel with your name?
Yes - but just to be clear its Amazon Prime NOW (which is different that your standard Amazon prime shipments). It arrives same day and you can pick the time it comes. A courier actually brings it to the hotel and you will be notified via text. But if you aren't there to pick it up - they will leave it with the Bell Services

We always place an order from garden grocer. I usually get cereal, milk, pop tarts, yogurt, muffins, bananas, a case of water, orange juice, trail mix, etc.

Any suggestions for things to bring for breakfast in the hotel room. I was thinking granola bars but I would love some new ideas. We usually drive but we're flying.
We do dry cereal cups (Mini Wheats, Frosted Flakes), a big bunch of bananas, a few yogurts, and sliced apples. We're not huge eaters in the morning, especially when we're up early to make rope drop. This usually tides us over until a morning snack and we save a tonne of money by doing it this way.

We usually grab a pastry somewhere or QS really quick. This trip I plan on doing a garden grocer order for milk, cereal, fruit, bread, peanut butter and eggs. I plan on using the coffee maker to make hard boiled eggs. I told DD my plan and she said "How could you suggest such a thing when Mickey waffles exist." Oh lord. I told her it won't be for everyday but at least 5 out of our 10 mornings. I hate fake eggs so I won't eat those at QS and I like to start my day with eggs if I can. I can't do sugary carbs everyday in the morning. I will start to crash and burn.

I use get garden grocer and get stuff like yogurts, those lil debbie mini muffin packs, granola, bananas...

:goodvibes I remember when I was little (a long time ago) that this was a HUGE treat for us. Traveling alone was a treat but when Mom brought these little boxes it was the best part of our day.

Do they still work to slit them open and then pour your milk directly in the box to use as a bowl?
you can now buy little cups of cereal which are great for adding milk. I like them better than the boxes

I'm taking advantage of getting free checked baggage to pack cereal cups, shelf-stable milk boxes, cheese sticks, fruit leathers, fruit/nut bars, graham crackers, and Starbucks Doubleshots (only for me, heh). I would love to pack PB&Js for the parks but I only like them on toasted bread and bringing a toaster seems overboard!

My kid has aged out of being willing to eat the fruit/vegetable "squeezers" (purees in pouches), but when he was younger I brought along tons of them to WDW to make sure he was getting fruits and vegetables in his diet.
make sure you try the shelf stable milk before you use them as a few of my grandkids wont touch them

We LOVE Mickey waffles so we get them ALOT.
I also bring instant oatmeal packets. I usually mix one flavored pack with 2 plain, then split it in half for my DDs. I also bring Cheerios. You can add milk for breakfast or eat dry as a snack at parks. We are DVC so we have a full kitchen and we do usually make a quick grocery stop. We always buy a box of Uncrustables. They are great to throw in the freezer at night and then toss in your bag for a quick lunch/snack at the parks. They can be for breakfast also.

Isn’t it funny how exciting a little box of cereal can be? Yes, they do sell them like that still. I like to use them as leverage “first kid to fall asleep gets to pick their cereal first in the morning.” Hahaha!
That is a great idea! Our sons are 10 and 11, so EVERYTHING is a competition. Since we only buy the sugary cereals on vacation or camping, it is always something they look forward to.

We do breakfast in the room too. And I agree with all the posts that say order stuff through Amazon Prime Now. We typically get fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, juice boxes, and Cliff bars for the adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter