Breakfast in the parks?

theprincessofpink

Earning My Ears
hi everyone :thumbsup2

long time no see!!! have just been told today that my mum has booked a trip for us to dlrp leaving on thursday for my 30th birthday :cool1:

so i am in panic planning mode!! she has booked sequoia lodge, montana room and we are flying to and from glasgow with easyjet and transferring with vea.

i am digging through restaurant reviews etc like mad and was wondering do you know if it is still possible to request to have breakfast in plaza gardens one morning instead of the hotel?

thanks in advance :worship:

You can ask when you check in at your hotel if there is breakfast in the park any morning of your stay - it may not be at the Plaza Gardens, they use another couple of restaurants too, in rotation. DLP decides which restaurant, if any, will be open for breakfast in the park.

Sorry! I know I have read this somewhere but now I cant find it!
Havent been for three years.

What is the situation with breakfast in the park now? We have previously had it once - I think it was at Chalet de Marionette about six years ago!

Do they still offer an opportunity to eat in the parks during EMH? Thanks

It is offered on occasions depending on availability and what hotel you are staying in. The restaurant will vary though. You ask when you check in to your hotel

They weren't offering it all last week at cheyenne, first time i've been when it hasnt been available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter