Breakfast + Luggage Transfer questions at Portofino Bay

nkereina

Last chance to lose your keys.
Just booked a night at the start of our trip at Portofino Bay. I see that Trattoria del Porto offers breakfast in the morning. Any reviews? Any other options?

Also, we'll be checking out the next morning and moving to HRH. What's the process to have PBR transfer our luggage to HRH and about how long does it take?

Thanks all!

Just booked a night at the start of our trip at Portofino Bay. I see that Trattoria del Porto offers breakfast in the morning. Any reviews? Any other options?

Also, we'll be checking out the next morning and moving to HRH. What's the process to have PBR transfer our luggage to HRH and about how long does it take?

Thanks all!

You could just take the ODC sitting outside, they are free between hotels and only cost is the tip. Very handy and wont take more than a few minutes.....

If you have the hotel do it without you, I have no idea, maybe someone else does though........

Never eaten breakfast there, but Sal`s do grab and go style options too if you didn't feel like a bigger breakfast.

Thanks all!

We thought it was good but very pricey for standard breakfast offerings.

Have not been a fan of the breakfast at Trattoria. I agree with Schumi. Sal’s is an option and there is also a Starbucks in the Piazza.

We stayed at Portofino for a week in July and just loved it although very pricey. Loved the boat to Citywalk as you go through security at hotel dock so the off the boat and straight to parks.
If you just want something light to grab and go there are a few options including Starbucks and the grab n go place mentioned.
We did eat every morning at Trattoria as we didn't feel the need to rush as you have Express Passes. The food was fine, you can either take the buffet $25 pp or order from the menu. The waffles and pancakes at the buffet were very disappointing as they are being made fresh. Son ordered from the menu and his waffles came from the kitchen and were much better. But all in all good selection of hot foods, fruits, cereals, cakes, ham and cheeses. The buffet also comes with fruit juice, iced water and tea or coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!