Breakfast Recommendations?

Maineiak

Mouseketeer
We're staying at Newport Bay. We're not booked into Compass Club nor do we have a dining plan. We'll be staying June 24-28.

Thoughts on breakfast options? Do we try to eat in the park? Are there choices in Disney Village?

Thanks for the info. Can we order room service or do we have to be on a special floor for that?

I had arranged room service at Newport Bay once for breakfast, but I think I spoke to a cast member at the reception the evening before. It has been a few years, so my memory is blurry.

What are you looking for, a lengthy table service breakfast or just a quick snack to get you satisfied till about 10 -11? Cafe Mickey in the Village still serves a Character Breakfast.
If something cheap and light is what you are looking for, go to Relay in the train station on your way to the park (would require you to get through security an additional time), or if you have a fridge in your room you could buy some items to store for the following day.

As well as the places Olaf Lover mentioned the New York Sandwich place in the Village also does breakfast items including a set menu (croissants, bread etc with a hot drink and orange juice)

I thought Cafe Mickey stopped the character breakfast - have they started it again?
There is a character breakfast you can book in the park - I think at Plaza Gardens - but it is expensive

In the park you can get breakfast items such as croissants and other pastries at several places on Main Street - Market House Deli, Cable Car Bake shop etc

As well as the places Olaf Lover mentioned the New York Sandwich place in the Village also does breakfast items including a set menu (croissants, bread etc with a hot drink and orange juice)

I thought Cafe Mickey stopped the character breakfast - have they started it again?
There is a character breakfast you can book in the park - I think at Plaza Gardens - but it is expensive

In the park you can get breakfast items such as croissants and other pastries at several places on Main Street - Market House Deli, Cable Car Bake shop etc

You are right, Cafe Mickey is out for breakfast, but the Auberge is now on the website promoted as a place to have breakfast in the park. Also category 'not cheap' ;-)

If Auberge is available I highly recommend it although it is expensive. The food is delicious and the character interaction is good. It was also very calm and quiet. For a cheap option Earl of Sandwich do a good breakfast sandwich and hot drink deal.

Thank you all for the suggestions. I saw Auberge was still saying breakfast, but when I tried to book online I see no availability for any dates nor any times. Same thing with Remy for lunch. :confused3

Should I try calling to book?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!