Breakfast suggestions

Best buffet breakfast (that is not CA Grill) can be found at Boma.

Next best buffet breakfast is at Fresh (inside Dolphin). This meal includes fresh-pressed juices (i.e., wheatgrass & carrot).

Since we stay at Contemporary, we eat at The Wave nearly each trip, but we do not care for the buffet here as much because: a.) no carving station for meat, b.) no omelet station (eggs are made in the kitchen, if you know to ask), and c.) no fixins' for the oatmeal.

The a la carte menu at Kona has worked for us.

Ale & Compass, in addition to their buffet (meh), has an enjoyable a la carte menu that reminds me a bit of the eclectic menu at Kona.
The good thing about the buffet at Ale & Compass is that it includes an entree, and I really like their shrimp and grits entree. The buffet itself is more basic.

On edit, here's a review from Touring Plans that will give you a sense of the breakfast - https://touringplans.com/blog/2019/...a-twist-at-ale-compass-at-disneys-yacht-club/

Bon Voyage breakfast is a fave of ours. We also did Grand Floridian cafe for breakfast 2 weeks ago and really liked it—pretty setting with lots of windows overlooking the GF grounds

OMG we LOVE 1900 Park Fare at Grand Floridian!! WOOT WOOT. It is a must do for us every. single. time. Not only do you get to see Alice and the Mad Hatter but the buffet is delightful.

Not sure if you're trying to avoid character dining at all, but my family really enjoyed Trattoria al Forno on our recent trip and it's a true sit down, not buffet style. I had the steak and egg torte which was really good and my husband really enjoyed the calzone as well as his bloody mary. I haven't been yet, but hear great things about the Grand Floridian Café, but to be honest with you if I see Chicken & Waffles on the menu I'm pretty much sold. Hoping to get there for our next trip.

Just thinking a little outside the box....We always eat at Kona for breakfast on our trips down. The breakfast there is phenomenal, but I do not see the value in using a table service credit there since the prices are very reasonable. You could do a cash meal there and utilize that remaining credit for a different meal or even to try a signature meal with that remaining credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter