Breakfast Timing

Aurora79

Mouseketeer
On days you want to get to the park early, do you make your ADR for breakfast as early as you can in the park you want to be in that day, or do you get to the park, ride a few rides, and then go to late breakfast ADRs (around 10am)?

If I can get a PPO breakfast in one of the first time slots I do that. If not I skip it or do the last breakfast time slot possible. I dont want to miss any morning touring time to eat.

On days you want to get to the park early, do you make your ADR for breakfast as early as you can in the park you want to be in that day, or do you get to the park, ride a few rides, and then go to late breakfast ADRs (around 10am)?
A pre-park opening Breakfast ADR puts you at a disadvantage for DHS and AK park openings. You’d be well behind the rope drop crowds at these 2 parks because they open up to 30 minutes early.

Depends on what the hours look like... USED to be I would make PPO breakfasts and it worked super well. I still do this at Epcot. This upcoming trip I have a Garden Grill and Akerhus at 8am, we eat super fast, see a few characters and go wait for Soarin/Frozen.

With the earlier time openings at MK, AK, and DHS I am going to have breakfast at 10:30 ish

We get the deluxe dining plan so we do 2-3 TS a day.

We eat breakfast in our room while we get ready. A sit down breakfast is a waste of time for us.

We love and prefer the PPO breakfast at 8am on 9am opening days. This trip our plans were a little messed up with the extra extra magic hours added, but we are still keeping our 8am breakfasts and going to enjoy ourselves and do what we normally would after. I have no idea what to expect as far as crowds go on these days, with the parks opening at 7am, but we are going to make the best of it. We have 2 Epcot PPO breakfasts that are still PPO since Epcot isn't having the extra extra magic hours, so I am really looking forward to that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!