• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast vouchers at Boma?

cdrn1

<font color=royalblue>what I wouldn't give to have
I am trying to decide if I should get the Breakfast vouchers for our breakfast at Boma. I think the only way it would make economic sense would be if they allow you to order the pressed pot of Kenyan. Has anyone done this? Also how many cups of coffee do you get from the pressed pot?

I bought the vouchers to use for breakfast at Boma's. It looks like we will save a few pennies each. My main reason to buy it was to prepay for the meal. If this were the only place I was going to buy vouchers for, I would pass. However, if you are already ordering vouchers for other meals (like I was), it worked out well to go ahead and pay for this at the same time. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter