Breaking News - Accident at Animal Kingdom

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Just an FYI - we're getting reports in from Animal Kingdom this morning about an accident at Kali River Rapids that sent several guests to the hospital. We have more information in our news area, and we'll be updating it as we get more info.

Let's keep those who were injured in our thoughts and prayers.

Pete

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/article_001492.htm

How terrible! We will keep them in our prayers, I hope no one was fatally injured.
Lesley

How awful...I hope everyone will be ok. My prayers are definately with all those involved - as well as those who witnessed the incident.

Oh my, that's just sad. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone.

How terrible...will be keeping those affected in my thoughts...

They are in my prayers. I'm at the BWV and I've heard sirens for at least an hour. Those poor families!

New Info.....

It seems that one of the rafts has tipped over....or one has landed on top of another.

New info as we get it.

Kevin

New Info.....

It seems that one of the rafts has tipped over....or one has landed on top of another.

New info as we get it.

Kevin

Oh my lord - I can't even imagine how terrifying that must be.

It seems strange that it isn't being covered on any Orlando news websites, cnn, or msn. Hopefully, it isn't as serious as first thought!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter