Breast Cancer Website Link

eller

DIS Veteran
The Breast Cancer site gives away 1 free mamogram a day. That's the goal anyway, but the site is having trouble getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman.

If you would just take a couple of clicks today (and everyday) it would be of great help!

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle). This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

www.thebreastcancersite.com

Thank you!

Lori

I will help you bump this when I see it, Lori!! :)

Great post! :) If you want it stuck, just let me know! :)

I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and a Manogram saved my life because of early detection. This is a great site. Click it every day. You could save a life!!! :grouphug:

:love: 245 is great but lets do better for February!!! We can do it.

Ida :cheer2:

I'm going to repost this over on another message board that I belong to also.

And speaking of Breast Cancer awareness and research, I recently became a Pampered Chef consultant and in May we're having our Help Whip Breast Cancer Campaign, where there are some special products in the Breast Cancer pink that will only be available that month. If anyone is interested, please feel free to PM me and I'll provide you with my website. $1 from each sale will go toward breast cancer research.

For the month of May your clicks are worth double. Honor thematernal spirit help women in need today. 25.2 million mamograms funded this month so far!

Minnie1156 said:
I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and a Manogram saved my life because of early detection. This is a great site. Click it every day. You could save a life!!! :grouphug:

Me too!!!

Are you clicking? I'm clicking!!

Please click daily. For September if the Breast Cancer Site has 10 million clicks, this months sponsors will fund an additional 100 mammograms.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!