Briar Rose 7457 asked if I would ask everyone to remember her sister...

Dan Murphy

We are family.
Briar Rose's sister will be having back surgery tomorrow, under general anesthesia, for disc problems. As we all know, back surgery is very tricky and delicate, and general anethesia is its own thing too. Please remember BR's sister in your prayers, if you pray, and your best wishes. She does thank us all. And I do too.

BR, as I said earlier, my prayers will be with your sister, for a safe, and successful, surgery tomorrow. And {hugs} for you that you are comforted also.

Dan :sunny:

Briar Rose, I had the SAME surgery a couple of years ago, and I am SOOOOOOOO glad I did.

My disc had extruded so much that my nerve root was permanently damaged. I was in the worst pain of my life!!! I still have some residual numbness on the bottom of my left foot, but NOTHING like before the surgery.

Here's hoping your sis will benefit as much as I did, and that everything goes well tomorrow . . .

Best wishes and prayers for her sister. I hope she comes through with flying colors and heals as quickly as possible. Surgery is scary no matter what!!

Sure thing, prayers and pixie dust on the way for your sister and all her family and friends.

Prayers and best wishes to Briar Rose's sister.

Prayers for a safe and sucessful surgery for your sister BR.

BR your sister will be in my prayers and thoughts.

Prayers and good thoughts on the way for your sister, Briar Rose.:)

Briar Rose, your sister will be in my prayers.

Prayers and hugs for your sister and you BR!!

thanks, everyone. my sister was in such agony the last few weeks. my parents are at the hospital now, waiting for her to come out of surgery. I'll let you know when I hear anything.

I'll be thinking positive thoughts for Briar Rose's sister that the surgery is easy and successful.

Hope that all went well. Keeping her in my prayers. {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!