Bride and Groom Earhats--where to get?

jeank74

<font color=CC66CC>A happy newlywed!<br><font colo
Where can I get these hats in WDW? How much are they? Do I get Disney Club discount?
I have seen the same one on internet for $12/ each, plus s & h....
Should I get it before I leave for WDW?

Thanks in advance.:pinkbounc :bounce:

My fiancee and I brought our Honeymoon ears from www.mouseshoppe.com for around $31 total for both sets. Our honeymoon is this coming November, but we decided to get them beforehand so we don't have to go crazy finding them in the parks. Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

What Scoot95 forgot to add (I'm his fiancee) is that we are also going to wear them for a few pictures at our wedding (my mom's idea)!!! They are the cutest hats I've ever seen!!!!

We got our Wedding Ears through our Disney Fairy Tale Weddings coordinator, for $10 each.

They can also be bought at WDW. There are several different shops in the Parks that sell them, as well as one of the shops in the GF. I believe you can also purchase them at one of the stores in Downtown Disney - in which case, you'd be able to apply your Disney Club discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter