Bride and Groom Ears - Where can I buy these before we go?

NewNoyesBride

Earning My Ears
Hello!! My fiancee and i will be going to Disney World for our honeymoon. (We will be married June 12, 2004) we would love to find the bride and groom ears to wear while we are there! I've heard you can't find them at Disney, or that they are hard to find. we would like to buy them while we are still at home, and pack them to go with us! any and all help would be great!!

Kim

Hi Welcome to the Dis :wave:

We got our Bride and Groom Ears from World of Disney at Downtown Disney. I think you can order them from Disney :)

Yes, you can order the ears from Walt Disney World Merchandising. Just call (407) WDW-INFO and ask for that department.

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals, and hope you have a magical time on your honeymoon at WDW!:)

Welcome to the DIS, <b>NewNoyesBride</b>! I'm very glad you found us and I hope you can visit often.

Did you know that we have a forum for planning Disney weddings and honeymoons? You will find it right <b>HERE</b>

We also have a forum for adult and solo travelers, meaning anyone travelling without children, mostly. There are quite a few of us who do that :) That board is <b>HERE</b>. I hope you will join us there soon.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter