Bride headband

KJo719

DIS Veteran
I read on another honeymoon board that Disneyworld also sells the bride headbands. Does anyone know if this is true or not? It would definitely be much easier for me to just get them there. If it is possible to get them there, does anyone know where? Or does anyone know a phone number I could call to find out?
Thanks,
Kathy

We wore the ears, not the headbands, so I cannot speak from experience. But, using the forum search function (bottom right of the forum page) turned up these three links and more.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316396&highlight=headband
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=243488&highlight=headband
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=270786&highlight=headband

Hopefully they'll give you more details. Forum search is a great way to research opinions, contact info and such.
Enjoy,
-Andrew

Hi! :p

At WDW they only sell the Mickey/Minnie wedding ears. (Veil for Minnie, tophat for Mickey)...we met a couple during our cruise who had the Minnie wedding ears - Headband, which is ALOT cuter! But she told me she bought if from Disneyland.

Like LisaLovesDisney said, they might have them on eBay. If you know someone in Cali, have them pick them up for you in Disneyland, they're much cuter and they look more comfy!

;)

Hope this helps!!!

unless WDW got with the show DL or ebay are only places that sell headband. A lot of CM at wdw were asking me about mine

My wedding is in 1 month, and I bought the headband from DL and had it mailed to me. I got the 1-800 number from these boards, and it came without a problem. For some reason they only sell the beanie hat with veil at WDW, and I wanted to be able to wear my hair in a ponytail and you can't do that with the hat. The headband is really cute, but certainly not subtle! I'm sorry I don't still have the numebr written down, but if you look back through posts you'll find it.

i made my own!!!

i'd show you a picture, but my website is down at the moment...

i went to disneyland and got the headband for my wife to wear at her bridal shower, she asked if i bought the top hat for myself, i said, no way am i going to wear that at wdw or on the cruise.
is it worth it to wear them ? do the cm's really do anything for you?

Originally posted by nacnac22
iis it worth it to wear them ? do the cm's really do anything for you?

Wear it and see. ;) Then report back to the board. That being said, there are several threads about what individual couples (us included) have experienced having worn the hats.
-Andrew

do you have any links to the threads your talking about. thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter