Bridging tickets for AP renewal

bellarinah

Always a tone of surprise!
Wanted to share my experience using MYW tickets for AP renewal today. I first made the mistake of trying to do it at Guest Relations by Spaceship Earth. The cast member gave me even LESS credit than the price I actually paid at UnderCover Tourist. So I politely declined and tried to walk away. He said my tickets were already gone since he already rang up the refund. I asked him to go get a supervisor to put my tickets back on my MDE because I hadn't authorized any of these transactions. He then said that I wasn't going to get anymore than he was offering. No one would give me a full gate price on these tickets. I told him that that was okay and I just wanted my tickets back. He asked if I knew these tickets would expire next January. I told him yes. At the end, he finally put the tickets back. The whole thing took 45 minutes!! For the life of me, I just don't understand why he wouldn't give me the tickets back when I first asked! I thought he might try to be helpful but then again his body language and his attitude said otherwise. He was definitely not very happy with me. I was annoyed on the inside too but I tried not to let it show. They have to deal with so many people each day. The least I can do for them is being nice to them.

After that I decided to try my luck at the International Gateway. The cast member took one look at my magicband and told me how much I owed. I didn't even have time to tell him that I wanted to use my tickets for renewal! He understood everything just from the 2-second look. Amazing!!!

Never argue with cast members. Just go find another one or hang up and call back. Until i have been told it can't be done by at least 3 different ones i don't believe it.
Think about where you work....everyone has different levels of knowledge and training.....

Ps not implying you were arguing.....that is just my person philosophy.

But it is vindicating when you get someone who tells you yes and is done in minutes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter