Bring Along Your VIP offer. Am I missing something?

lachargers

Earning My Ears
A one day pass is $350 and a value annual pass is $650.

With this offer, you can bring a "VIP" for $80 so I can pay $700 for 2 one day passes or I can pay $730 for a one day pass and an annual pass.

I am going on a Monday in early May.

Also, can I just buy my 3 year old an adult annual pass so I can take another adult in for the $80?

http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/annualPass/overview?name=APBringVIPPage

Thanks in advance.

First check all your fuses to see if they are in order and still connected internally.if the speakers are blown they would still work but would have major distortion when turning up your decks volume.the fuses are there to protect your amp but if a major surge of power went through the amp while the amp was overheated then the amp may have had an internal meltdown and you will have to replace it or have it fixed which can be done.

Huh?

Well, I went and bought 4 adult passes and 4 one-day tickets for the $730 for two with no problem.

Now I just have to find a reason to go back a few times in the next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter