Bring Back HYPERSPACE Mountain! Sept 2016 TR - NEW 3/17 COMPLETED! THE END!

Fun report. I look forward to trying many of these things in June!

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a magical trip! You definitely have the planning down!

I enjoyed your report and your pics. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for reading!!

Finally all caught up here - sorry it took me so long, but work is crazy! Thanks for sharing - I loved reading it all - so many places we "missed" even though we had quite a few days at DL - guess we need to return rather sooner than later.

Heading over to your new TR now.

Hi Karin! It's been a while! Hope you are well. We definitely did a lot at DLR but I still feel that we could have done more. We didn't even make it into Mickey's Toon Town and I'm sure there were a bunch of rides we missed too. So looks like we'll have to make another trip out there too!
See you on my TR!

That looks like a great way to end your DLR vacation. I'll have to try that out when I go in August. You are lucky! I look forward to reading more in your other TRs.

LOVED this trip report! It was fun to see that there was so much to do for more than just a couple of days (which is how long DH wants to Disneyland when we go next May-- I want longer haha) Can't wait to read about your first runDisney experience on your WDW TR!

LOVED this trip report! It was fun to see that there was so much to do for more than just a couple of days (which is how long DH wants to Disneyland when we go next May-- I want longer haha) Can't wait to read about your first runDisney experience on your WDW TR!

Thank you so much!! We had such an amazing time at DLR! There were lots to do and see and I still felt like we could have done more, if that is possible!
Tell you DH that you will need more time, LOL!
Our first run Disney experience was fun! We had a few bumps in the road, but overall, it was a great race! We're doing the Fall Feast 5k in November too! :)

Man, I so want to try that dim sum place. It's really hard to get good dim sum here. I'm not even sure I have had good dim sum. I think the place I ate at in San Francisco was pretty good. It was at least full of Asians. Maybe we will have to make a detour to hit it. I have never had soup dumplings, but everyone raves about them.
Me too! And I love your TRs!!!!!!!

no problem! The ones on Amazon are longer than you expect. I would not wear them if they were short. I wear an L and it rides a little lower so it's longer. The Atheleta ones are a bit more stylish and some of them have pockets which are cool, but I would get the colorado co. ones because they are cheaper and equally as comfy. I'm glad a invested in a sparkle skirt because they really do not budge and they are flattering because they have a bit of a flare. The material is very shiny though. I was thinking of just getting just the sparkle skirt "shorts" part and wear them underneath my own dresses and skirts. That may be an option.
I don't think I ever got back to this TR to see this. Thank you for clarifying about the length. The model was probably tall. I'm about 5'5.5" and I would most likely wear a L (I'm a 12/14) so I will probably give those a try. And I am all about spending less money, so I am with you on that aspect of it. I "saved them for later" in my Amazon cart. I do like the prints but I will need to see which ones would match my Disney tanks! :)

Now, on to finish reading this report.

Here's DH and my Star Wars themed outfits for today:

E1AJnJDLFQMYHY2GYK0o6KaqxKYWjQA1j7Ih9amNQ5e-hXR3TDH6sp_xTgQOrjZ1QdCkcu8LdNGRWnqNLCO1EMgLh5_-L2SqTO1OETLG6UP6GHRlEAp02jzfj9LvMS3wdwzVZ1TsYJfgirS4EShQl5LkHGyyk8awijKTlwUkkP8yZy7X7M4dSQ_pJp16KG4EG_5-4ast4QKVYtwQNv5UHEDubj4Ckph264V2rSD_TjQlgWh7XqPyGBfAX8lQCf2JRYJKVhGNf-1u70DMIBQEoM1iiCD_RtEbKOp_emmyhqt8V1HZvuSwo7hwLJHFiWs0UBCb45oIF6jwmQ99OrRSvpI9w51FYq_GfsQy9g5U0WOVR9btOBccXiwmjbLesLFwbEkaGrqQBue2ecgytaD8V9whhyKVhLq35JiyOMi3S10VJS1q0Cb9SHQTwxmZjMaUcAiEPYFx6TOBf_lc_HkxAy4mNT8dziykxa6AsXIK1fO4zwDolqoZOiJZCdaz6uKy6ZurAjBF4ae_EpCKFQUH0S67LdIL8R3cTBIS_wTUO-9GqicpVi73q6PUTHOKBNHHDf9OOARgIYkKCkCwywQ1BEW6MAJ2nknwB3sF0BU3Nthl9R08ZVtTJTVMwmbefBixfwS5IrKhReNtuf8N6C0SV9v98OP-9uvbz4datNcDhAU=w511-h638-no

BTW, everyone kept stopping DH to ask where he found his shirt! I got it at a Disney Store Outlet in NJ.
That is a cool shirt!

so my sister and I rode the last one by ourselves!

y25qZ2NpjWFS9oMHBEYJknP7O1E3Oa08meuhzMis6IOJUjc7vkl_-AORTiT2PMxhO6jMdinehPq3UCnaXv3P6PY87rqo45VxSAxNolTwkdGSZXcDW8JfmQNju2ivh_EXpAPq13-mQMQ-lOynz3iawuxRjGTUCnAXN91bYPXvTq7Mi78z-FW2-VFlru5AwGmkEhpNsyAgo9NJK6cgyD5STEHyj5ybKF7HlKsIslgZxfnLeoYPvV_3oMIvPPI_rbA-FbUuympjgYw2JdmtCTeZHHgBf-T-mK_dxgC93bZev_7KepcDy7YS-K2KJ-wQTaieZ8JCsKUw50stnC5z7ou1l371KOwjQe_xwyLNsQcMCI77BQFJRMnhSfM--YWx_cY4hBxylwXh05wgVI2WlvzI12TJLTf2FJeri6DcWARqp6p5wa318UcneKFZvNE_SSyMXirRng2OjByEAA8HouqhrNUWIXkEmTaUuAXxAVh_y-estPeOsLBtLbIP9W5iirqHqwulYzZ_1MWafuFevE449CJ0A_0mM1qZBrDRepx-1GMzR4lJqpicHggH0-wzF3R_z4MYG-8wB7YyREn70-E3d8s6gZrXkLbhFF1PYN01fK7_C4anxwPlgPD_T3p7xy3oPF22FxH1n5dzj9WiPri21wZyOqg1DR2c8gBrXsUNdI4=w775-h581-no
I just want to say that I love your necklace! Where did you get it?

For our last morning ride my sister and I did a Thelma and Louise-inspired pose:

KjukHesWk3B3F4cGEge70Qe1LSGggks-kkdKYb4Scb4lpkOnRUtWtRNT5XlG-7BUdz00SPR1tuvD1WqDj-_nqkY48F_OgceWtbklpY0ZghvNrl9srHfS1OXq37NXIvNu9bBEjh3qOLIrycvCLYMytcYvr7_D_f9vPGiktWfZt0tUJK3owKzzLc3HQkS0X4UTkY5-2NBU_seVRrBqcAOmeYQXQV4HtxZFSaJgeFEy13DQBuYZbGQmaS4phBbr7z6QEgS6FcGBzeyOG6ZxQNBVByaztCpzjustzcVe2FkRdaLlmiWvf04NxQXlTZ3EtifXE0VNtrWUgh7NZnennaPVjW_s1IVl1V_WIdXbq9FccaliJoDkFiihg5zsAudW59Vnsq3zksFEpRXj3wrl_kWgKy6CWJxomQrle9Z0iTEFj4O1EhV1vkoa1k5Wj6LCTU8XCaSFrcmCEtKG7dgpK7mEqIgwS--AU0DIJ7rlX8AXr83C6W4cgxFVx0ZFhRkxdzIvEvLJza1eJwRX1M1nk3m30kOHc9euX9Yt20PbsWb2eef3DMuUxvHKZo83C1tdcvzNl7_8-ZjEG1rUWJB9a181ZKnWhvOHcEAvoha_BxAG0b9uimvKm0VfAw=w800-h533-no
Love that movie! Great girl power flick and Brad Pitt...um, yes.

In retrospect, I shoulda just skipped this.

This ride was a monstrosity, no pun intended. It's like a fiery flame ghost space monster flying around trying to scare you but the only thing scary about its is how bad the overlay is.

Which brings me to the title of this trip report.

:crazy2: BRING BACK HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN!! :crazy2:

(They did) :cheer2:
Haha. Too funny. I was looking at the DLR map last night - I was watching SeeYaReelSoon vlogs and they go to both WDW and DLR so I was watching one of their DLR ones last night, so my curiosity got the better of me, and I had to look up the map. So anyway, I saw that when you hover over Space Mtn, it lists Space Mtn, Hyperspace Mtn, and Ghost Galaxy!

Anyways...we continued on at DL, going on all the little Fantasyland rides we had missed, including Snow White, Mr. Toads, Peter Pan, and Pinocchio. I forget how cute and old-fashioned these rides were.

E2-ylwEZ4wygXfqq7Vv2-n3_gyXNMw6DEnX71iK20u0UJFdKfaTVXIlmlVG-3_V7HxH8Zw8SGavGQogtggEJuSjTvybLUbz5xytW2w_ptx7bnKTLuntgHjhPk8Blgne-CQGaGVFQLJ-yJWWgWVg4tpkZrCc_rpnOUJqb4r0qIUo_kV-AryKQN4c5hBmnjM0B5ORrydBQpWxqlwRcyEMfFx34SeGNpufNmbf7Z4hYpaD3dpcN0gwif60IF5Phg6f5-W253vHWdE-4XcxzfXigM4jQ-0b5RhXglUBmW7yJI7l4FnzT_aVE_xfX_VikDI59N5HOWBoip8HSrI4d1cnoYIeGpHnvrqPObtt4T1ucJN7g_JrFsy7OOQNIFrUEENiQmN_lFCdsT_TT-wbZkdxBfAcKQsxLB8AOkbrrlNwIwss4jjrnwqieRedaVsa9RoEyzT3CQ7ZKVwnCPIt0Iepu4TzXMOASjdTQ7-RF2LA1dgNVHM_1F1tPO92UstMOk1dWmnQvUSeGuSA21n1KBGpZGjHS0OWcu9-nijAkNoMzaAjNOh6Z99AaROiTj1zZl4WXTzLvwdmlhrgDm9uGnqRTEuXrIcvp22e211dRhCjDw3PA5ZVNAqd8daBOtlUi4JSviWgjkFtf8Jq8c3pp6XQdbNLoKvaqfiZu1tXtKZGhbr8=w775-h517-no
I love all those rides!

They ran out of Death Star glow cubes so we got Millenium Falcons instead. Fine with me!
Yep, I could go with either one and would probably prefer the Millennium Falcon! I want the Lego MF!

we went on Winnie the Pooh. This ride is so cute, and a little different from the WDW one.

NbTmrEnwZO6ZbGBApD5Z_Vg-mrFFJcqeJdxpLHdi5Xo4k9imait5qSQu8aYdKc1EgnXvqSSsKw2MpU6gMeo5P8pJnNcKU4wQ287fxPh2g6kJr9LuSGJZ9WLL5jUZm5lIvnavbm1dNNvuQGVhhKclgX3ICEJE29_a111yC2TkbUrI6b3ncgHEcnkzACPYO1ylaJtBDETumGtc4K2xMc9S8szIlsIGoIHfLSJ-tLxDX4bfczLFBR1eMgl37WpdbFyq5IGQNrUPMYubpE0G6B--MW4aLd9alaRHflVomdc8rCbEIbtzlE-gBIxeTskYxNWUrWhnUNkSkRAB3spqncHGzg_ttnDd-FODz0h2qCyHgNpVNAp1xEXQuU4ep1mJWacsuUpoFUZ3CE18CLDrimzMkvIgPFq7_pJ5ViuAux3h_OenzzOOl9zEk12UXjnpQVDEv4xvFJTJAKY48WkW-fOcrWI1vJzgb4p8XlrTjRiagFQOdyL7lC1PGaFc_1Xyuymw3b_xKesU0ohHv_ciaor3qHrXJXftbSM3lcBBSUXChE3Kap_Uj9x3qj4m1XC-tD4j6LhudnKJpajSiWjPstsJM0Muy0SOQpcHWRh4MZwzN1SElfWUFWvThenujfw-KofkST7VKzzJe8RzTTuUaGvlCsZQE49B-gKFb7dIKlORafU=w775-h517-no
AJ loves the WDW Pooh ride, and he really wants to try this one (we watch DL youtube videos a lot).

Before we headed out of DLR we took some PP pictures:
Very nice!

It was amazing how much we were able to do before lunch!
I noticed that! I tell you...EMH and rope drop is tip #1 (my previous TR title...lol). This year at WDW, we are taking advantage (no dad on this trip!).

So I just wanted to go back to what I was saying about watching the DL videos on youtube. My youngest is obsessed with Cars so we watch RSR and Paint the Night over and over again. So there is no doubt that I have to get them to DLR in the near future. I told them that we have to wait a year or so though because Will has to tall enough for RSR when we go and he is only like 38" right now. But your report and those videos have gotten me so excited! We are planning to rent an RV and do a road trip but if that doesn't work, I might look into renting points for VGC! Bet that is expensive, though! I think we could get away with doing just 3 days at the parks though...so maybe only 2 nights of renting points.

Anyway, onto reading the rest. I'm in a meeting where I'm just here to be a signature on a piece of paper, so that has allowed me to catch up this morning!

We sat in one of the peripheral rooms, which was in a a windowed area that was bright and airy. I definitely preferred that.

CmdgTREF-1YUD6JOG-3FWWYS2rDwzNPWOCNIB5jXVdJjVrh1oT9de0fuHwtLEtiE8jAMIbB6tzkXDbCo7hiUeW0s0J1SZk8z0wqjVrdsF5esk_tOCNe0sIut5GV1eh8wQfQ8mKeAkLWevzbcfF-nrdE1dJoxiDMJfYcddhdRP94LV70IYVFopO3tOhjgIdP6b8bLSNSMaw7baI4ZaTESJc6RiQ8ZdDGrdlvZOuL2Oj0EKPPopCB7YJ0LRU7nPY-W-BB3We9cXc_D98vKxv3RNm9d_tSG8ovjYHq3FdE19qyOcuZ-rZtr8stnIbOWUXk_lP2blZlwpM2fBu-ke8HbeWjoMEXoh2gO4Eek9GaHy-kTFem5IBeh6V4zkpJH6PcD0g4urViqNApllmseF3FUAJT5b_z96fqx4Qwgi3-9U2ulN4V-pkFKQt_NeT_3zf-mYqzQeBUCiOF0C9iZsVWq3aQntgUoPfmVCi2GJgU5R0BbQSPomSAonRrHBA3oF1klg4D20NYWZHFFi8aFcfvxkReRxzqx_PjcN2rRrFVa5DTs8RKmoMpLOFfQr3Jkw86OmV6lanmEkvdcP-aRcqTgvlpEvUeOVdvLpiP0_wWoZua48dKOg_hwxOkdu3P02ZdgUDZ6tb3NY3FkgCMBqJNQwqp3BdTKGxePLrhSUx2W3vY=w775-h517-no
I always prefer windows and natural light. Looks very nice!

We started with the Fire Cracker Duck Wings with Soy-Lime-Sriracha Chili Sauce. I had heard so much about these, and they were amazing. It's hard to describe the flavor, but imagine the best and most flavorful spicy chicken wing you've ever eaten. The duck had really great flavor, more so than a regular chicken wing, the skin was crispy, and the firecracker sauce was delicious. This was a winner!

wwMXuJL5SxzbRwmDFMImY28mgcxArQD3i1vvD7u2wSFDUIAoehvBUPA_paUv6pFuyjWNfeZhOZqYV3VcMZ9Z0SS5pdATMjhLOOzvJul_-Wrtnt0c0r9-3NHS3lifdH-hIIbN4v-8Pmcqyz5ARFNYLSEP2PSyJaQSygOr09ZUEKH9gcWMEYrjfwwAnVEL02c4xUcVrWP0RzZEyiXev-S9jSu1jt8ZuPikP0O2ebZMp7LZC8OYNOcmPZVxp22RGC2mqyYdVKuoPbjA8RILvT55TG0XoOWuaGvDsl1Bgbzxiz097uCZonElZcl3XGlAouSpdHt8ZeQEoasx4Rut6CcItw94hHtwWW3YNbWuukSRc9D-u9ZUYFh_XfIEQHM1D8nPpjeaswubQ_9BcNtKRcagfWTyXyDVYM3B-MqbeBct_3AAhg0o0Edt_uM-MK2rEwkd6tX6BA2KAQ02WrdFowTFpfrog5-nx3218PNQLzfVwTWNUSuosPjGJU62fyKeCmIuhv2ctVSnbKXSNHENMUu5NGGfl40NlJ9eZiCxqGbm2WpPY-zpmBNUdKqRnpIGerRrFiwF7z3aToFE4vvbxoyf4scyRNjtLd0byYJJZ6s9pHwDUcp6hiiUWnsGNOzP7eRjLkW9Wu1ZhY3GRwVEw0vj_RVG-8T1xvWt7tChky_IRIs=w775-h517-no
This both sounds and looks delicious!

I am regularly not a fan of peas mixed into other things (I'll pick it out in fried rice and any stew), but when peas are done well they shine on their own and they can be really good!
Like you, I am not a pea fan so because of that, this does not appeal to me (I enjoy some good beef and I like ravioli). But opposite of you, I have no problems with peas in fried rice! LOL

In between courses, you can see CS really did wander off...guess she took my advice to sneak out for some character pics!
She is serious about her characters!!

DH and I decided to go to Bug's Life Land to check it out. I really could not remember if I had been there before.
I know I saw ITTBAB there...but I am not sure if the other rides were there when I went in 2002, but I don't think I rode those rides.

Everything in here is really cute. It's also great for young kids as the rides are really tame. But I really enjoyed myself here! Who doesn't want to ride a spinning ladybug and ride a caterpillar through giant food tunnels?
My boys would love this area! And we just re-watched Bug's Life a couple of weekends ago!

It's so convenient for the parks to be across from each other, and I will always love this aspect of DLR over WDW.
That is definitely a pro for DLR!

We made a beeline for Haunted Mansion - the line was super long and snaked around every corner. Luckily we had an FP but it was still not a short wait.
Oh my...it is super popular with the overlay, huh?

Hmm why doesn't WDW do something like this?
Basically I've heard it's because it has to be down so long. At DLR, the guests are mostly local, so a ride being down for awhile isn't a huge problem, and to have the overlays are more necessary bc of the repeat guests.

I like how you can eat Dole Whips while watching Tiki Room now.
So nice!

We walked over to Tomorrowland and DH wanted to go on the mattahorn again. Argh why! I was going to sit this one out but decided since it's an only in Disneyland thing I'll just go on it. Blech it was just as rickety and jerkey as the first time.
HAHA...I love the Matterhorn. But it is probably a lot more rickety now than in 2002!

I swear, Kylo makes me crack up all the time now. I can never keep a straight face with him!
I can't even take him seriously...whiny brat! LOL

After Launch Bay we used our FP for that monstrosity, Ghost Galaxy. It does not get better the second time around, lol.
:rotfl2:

but the words "Tie Fighter Popcorn Bucket" caught my eye. I totally wanted one since the SWDAS cruise we took last year on the Fantasy and I saw it but didn't buy it and of course you always want what you don't have, so on this trip I did get one! I asked the CM to put the popcorn on the side so that I could take home a pristine tie fighter.
That is awesome!

Here it is!

IsAlN5Fs5MCsQ_1sQ5iVDYvFHCvnDpeZTYF4t795sUu-FPhWnQT_MR73r2wXUKs3WUOSL2lICiV7F83zo2-DhkF3wgU-X8KGmlPPMsFYPbxhKSfCk71iId0qildH8WAvGYN4qyzMF74M0_8AbfdIa0LKHXEF0eOJxYOKHC6s-uR0qsz-Ds6zRIyF_HTE0kLaMvNi0vYHWDCAKYSLwbQdUwLvVpJ8jxLJeRSZS-OWBkqe9J5MZyTUyaAPnpvOl-RpNu2pRLLPG-lrTt3K3ShlRDFVkulWU83HdbqPPbsdy0NvJs7exC9aH-nLc2EvO12sAobgB_UFdL3UJRD1dsCdfxFZ-WDKeT-yvlryux2EQtv1Z2-y_B7lJGOQx0DfZqRTaNXcr1rgeYAbVMl3VDfUt-FwuJc8yPN-MxLguCwb3ewuOYq4ssmjfs9msaj8WOJn180k5L5uuSxWbeHsg2KFUDsNH8eWKHm7AdpxB0ToeM5JqaszsdZ6kuXCm7Ulu5l5L9Iln8VBkrshyWOLLPx_T1ygufKHdjcmrSwDrUzrS0Bo8lW0s5YfXo-dNf8-liESdpgDS766f2MOId6nc1lluxebqCq5WnHROF5lNZq7zxXczCZcu86s-Iuea9NOogKWNbFP7V3xCUO6BsMkP5Mu9Lj-8n_7i-dlMI5UWpa4QQU=w775-h517-no
Yum!

It was a huge platter. It seriously would serve 2 people. I even convinced my sister, who was busy eating popcorn, to eat a piece of chicken even though she wasn't hungry. There were 3 pieces of chicken on a platter and it was just too much for me and DH since we had such a filling lunch.
That is a huge portion!

It was a giant Mickey shaped macaron with raspberries. It was pretty look at but it was a little too sweet for me. Not bad, but one of those things that I would prefer to just admire rather than eat.
Oh my. That looks so good. I usually don't run into things that are "too sweet" for me...lol, so I would totally chow down on this.

After dinner we went to ride IJA with our FP. The last time we'd be on this ride! Boo.
I have definitely ridden this and enjoyed it. And I'm with you on Dinosaur. Just no interest at all.

Finally we get to the front at we ordered, and we were presented with something that was not a beignet:
Boo!

We had a kitchen, a small living room, and a giant bathroom, all for less than half of what we paid to stay at our tiny GC room.
Wow, looks amazing!

Our vacation was over! :sad:
Boo hoo! Though not too much crying because we all know that you have had two WDW trips since then, with several more on the way. ;)

Steve's mom got a selfie stick!
This is extremely funny to me.

It was a really cute and fun breakfast with great food.
Reminds me of Chef Mickeys but with, apparently, much better food!

they are much better than the tiny one at the GC.
On our last WDW trip, I noticed at SSR the gift shop was so tiny and kind of yucky but when we stopped at AoA, it was like a mini World of Disney! Not saying that DL Hotel is a value by any means, but in WDW it seems like the deluxes have tiny gift shops for some reason!

We tried to go into Trader Sams, but the wait was an hour and a half.
Oh wow.

That is THE END of our Disneyland Trip Report!
Yay! I finished...finally! I truly enjoyed the report, even though it took me forever to finish, and for the second TR in a row, I am so behind that I am commenting after the report is done. What a faux pas. But it is very hard to read your reports and NOT comment. There are several I can read and refrain from commenting but yours, along with a few others, I am just compelled to do so! And while it may be annoying because it's after you are done and finished, it truly is meant as a compliment...lol.

Looking forward to reading about your most recent trip!

In my never ending quest to catch up, I finally finished reading this report! :thumbsup2 Loved it, as usual - your reports are always fun to follow! :goodvibes

I have to be careful of reading too many Disneyland reports, though - I REALLY want to go back now that Izzy's over 40", but we can't work it into our travel plans/budget at this point unless we cancel some other trip. :sad2: So much fun, though, I just love it and enjoyed hearing about your adventures.

Thanks for a great report! If you could only do one, would you recommend WOC dessert party or the Storytellers Café Character Breakfast. We are going for just a super quick trip and really can only fit in one.

Thanks for a great report! If you could only do one, would you recommend WOC dessert party or the Storytellers Café Character Breakfast. We are going for just a super quick trip and really can only fit in one.
Well, I'm not Chunkymonkey but we did both in March. I would totally recommend WOC dessert party. Food aside, WOC was awesome. The kids get a drink in a giant light up cup, the adults get a bit of alcohol, sweets for everyone and a great show. Not that we didn't enjoy Storytellers, but WOC is so much more.

I hope this doesn’t sound weird, but I’m going on a mother and daughter trip to Disneyland for the very first time this December and don’t know much about the California parks just yet, so I enjoyed reading your TR! Now I have a better sense of what to expect, even if it’s about two years after you posted it... thank you!

I hope this doesn’t sound weird, but I’m going on a mother and daughter trip to Disneyland for the very first time this December and don’t know much about the California parks just yet, so I enjoyed reading your TR! Now I have a better sense of what to expect, even if it’s about two years after you posted it... thank you!

You're welcome! Sorry my response is so late, I just figured out how to view my old threads! I just got back from another amazing Disneyland trip about 2 weeks ago and we had so much fun!! I may have to find a way to move to Cali so I can get a So Cal annual pass! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!