• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bring Own Appliances

wdwcustar

Cedar Point Freek Extraordinaire... WDW Freek-In-T
Hey All!

We'll be splitting our stay this summer and spending 2 nights at the Dolphin/Swan and 5 nights at POR. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with bringing their own appliances...

I know you can request a coffe maker at POR, but we could borrow a small 4 cup maker from my sister and bring our own coffee and filters down, just to be sure we had it. What do you think? I was just wondering if housekeeping would get "confused" and think that it was a Disney machine.....

Also, toaster? Should we?? Opinions??

Thanks!
Jeff

You won't need it at the S/D as they do already have a coffee maker. They also give you filter packs (this is included in the resort fee).

We have indeed brought our own toaster when we stayed in a studio room as the Swan (it has a dining area) and were able to have bagels and cream cheese in the morning.

I'm not sure what POR has, I don't remember a coffee maker there. I don't think housekeeping will get confused.

I'm bringing down a toaster. It really help to feed the kids in the room while we are all trying to get ready. Great tiime saver. I also requested a fridge.

POR does not have coffeemakers in the rooms. We stayed there last June and brought our own coffeemaker. We had no problems with housekeeping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter