Britney Spears, Movie Critic?? A Classic

suzannen

<font color=green>Have too many rules for my coffe
Everyone in my office has been laughing at this all day. It appeared in today's New York Post in the Gossip Section, Page Six:

"Britney Spears, Movie Critic? The belly-baring pop tart caused a stir during a Sundance Festival screening of Robert Downey Jr.'s "The Singing Detective" when she and her entourage walked out 45 minutes into the flick. Spears later told a PAGE SIX spy, "The official line is we had our schedules mixed up, so we had to leave, but I didn't like the move...Sundance is wierd. the movies are wierd - you actually have to think about them when you watch them."

Sundance is wierd. the movies are wierd - you actually have to think about them when you watch them

Please tell me she didn't say that! :earseek:

The poor thing!! I hope someone had some Advil for her. . . :rolleyes: ;)

Too funny Suzannen!!! :teeth:

Yes, I suppose thinking is a little beyond the Britney realm. ;)

Pepsi used to have billboards around here that stated "Britny Spears the pride of Louisiana".:rolleyes:

Thankfully they've been taken down.

I read in Liz Smith's column yesterday that Robert Redford wasn't too happy to have her around. With her entourage she made quite a show.

Sundance is wierd. the movies are wierd - you actually have to think about them when you watch them."

That's priceless:teeth:

Reminds me of the time myself and a friend went to rent Henry V at Blockbuster a few years ago. The clerk advised us not to rent it because "they talk funny in that movie".

LOLOLOL!

that is great!

you actually have to think what you are watching about! that is just classic!

I'm laughing over here!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

PoohBear123, it does seem she just cannot help herself, doesn't it? That and her outfits seem to be about the only way she can get in the news these days. Thank heavens my DD (age 8) doesn't like her anymore and ask me to buy her music.
And, Grog - good one about the Henry V movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter