britta watere bottles

wendyww

Mouseketeer
I finally found these britta water bottles. Can someone please tell me if they are worth it. And where I can find a holder of some kind for it. :confused:

the britta water bottles will definately make the Florida water Drinkable and save you from any bad germs that may want to make you their host. Do you wear a fanny pack? Many of the new ones have water bottle holders. Or at WDW they have Water Bottle straps for $3.00 and then you can sling the shoulder strap on and away you go!!

We just returned from our vacation, and found a great water bottle holder at Sea World. It is navy blue and yellow, with a zipper pouch, and only cost $8.00. Even though it comes with a plastic, black water bottle, we fit our Brita bottle in it quite nicely. It has a strong strap and my DH had no problems with it at all. By the way, we don't know why, but this year, the water in Orlando is absolutley unbearable! We always use our Brita water bottles, but this year, the water is so awful, that even these did not help (filters are new). We ended up buying bottled water at our hotel, or at the parks, because after 2 days, our stomachs were a mess.
Tiger :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter