Broadway shows??????

Another character I'd love to play on Broadway is Wendla Bergman from the show Spring Awakenings. I love the song "Mama Who Bore Me" that Wendla sings in the show.

I know this isn't Broadway, but has anyone ever gone to Radio City Music Hall to see the show there with the Rockettes?

My #1 & #1A are Les Miserables & Wicked. I also luv the Disney Musicals a lot and also The Wizard of Oz & The Sound of Music.

My long long long list of dream roles (since, like, how do you expect me to pick one broadway show?):
  • Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd
  • Paulette in Legally Blonde
  • Gigi in Gigi
  • Katherine in Newsies
  • Little Red Riding Hood in Into the Woods
  • Mama Rose in Gypsy
  • Elphie in Wicked
  • Eve/Mama Noah in Children of Eden
  • Little Sally in Urinetown
  • Natalie or Miss Sandra in All Shook Up
  • Diane Morales in A Chorus Line

I know this isn't Broadway, but has anyone ever gone to Radio City Music Hall to see the show there with the Rockettes?

I have!

The Rockettes are beautiful. Really, they're stunning. But the Christmas show itself is... not my favorite? I personally feel like it's overrated. The show is just a spectacle of dancing and lights (hence "Christmas Spectacular"!), there really isn't a plot. If you like tons of dance routines and bright lights, it's worth the $100+ a pop that they charge per ticket. If you'd rather see a show with a plot and are more concerned with book/lyrics as opposed to choreography, it might not be worth the ridiculous amount of money they charge.

My long long long list of dream roles (since, like, how do you expect me to pick one broadway show?):
  • Mrs. Lovett in Sweeney Todd
  • Paulette in Legally Blonde
  • Gigi in Gigi
  • Katherine in Newsies
  • Little Red Riding Hood in Into the Woods
  • Mama Rose in Gypsy
  • Elphie in Wicked
  • Eve/Mama Noah in Children of Eden
  • Little Sally in Urinetown
  • Natalie or Miss Sandra in All Shook Up
  • Diane Morales in A Chorus Line
Other then my dream role of playing Cosette in Les Mis, I would like to play Nessarose in Wicked, and also Little Red Riding Hood in Into The Woods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter