Brown Derby lunch menu ?

Mom of 5

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go to lunch at The Brown Derby in November. I love caesar salad, and noticed the barbeque chicken caesar on the lunch menu. Has anyone had this? If so, how was it?

Thanks in advance!

'fraid not, I've yet to eat at the BD, but hopefully someone else will know so....

Bump! :)

My DD had the chicken caesar salad at the Brown Derby and LOVED it! It is our fav MGM restaurant...and one of our favs at all of WDW. I am hooked on the Cobb salad...it is the best I have ever had!:p I prefer to go at lunch rather than dinner just to get the Cobb salad. (At dinner they only offer an appetizer size).

I recommend it. The service is fabulous and the desserts are yummy!:D

My husband had the BBQ Chicken Caesar Salad when we were there in January. It was DELICIOUS, and I highly recommend it. BTW, it was also HUGE... easily shared... especially if you want to save room for the grapefruit cake for dessert!

I had this several times last Jan at BD and loved it. Can't wait to have it agin this Jan! The piece of chicken was huge but the salad was tiny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!