• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brunch Recommendations?

Rachael Q

DIS Veteran
We will be staying centrestrip (Imperial Palace) and are looking for brunch recommendations for Sunday. We'd like something on the strip - centre or south strip. We're not looking for $2.00 buffets, we'd like something a little nicer. Top of our budget would be around $30.00 per person.

If you can up your budget a few dollars, try the brunch at The Steakhouse at Circus Circus; it's about $36 pp. You will ABSOLUTELY need a reservation.

If money is no object, go to The Sterling Brunch in The Steakhouse at Bally's . . . it's about $65 per person but you're going to get caviar, lobster, beef wellington, sushi and more. Again, you will definitely need a reservations.

My favorites are the Bellagio and the Mirage. The Wynn and Paris a close second. I really want to check out the Ventian/Palazzo next time.

If you can up your budget a few dollars, try the brunch at The Steakhouse at Circus Circus; it's about $36 pp. You will ABSOLUTELY need a reservation.

If money is no object, go to The Sterling Brunch in The Steakhouse at Bally's . . . it's about $65 per person but you're going to get caviar, lobster, beef wellington, sushi and more. Again, you will definitely need a reservations.

These two brunches are only served on Sundays in these restaurants . . . for a buffet recommendation I'd say Bellagio.

Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues in Mandalay Bay. Good food plus really cool entertainment.

Also, I love the breakfast/lunch food at the little restaurant at the lobby of THE Hotel and Mandalay bay. Great Cinnamon French Toast.

Spice Market buffet in Planet Hollywood is well rated and lots of international variety.

Tropicana has a champaigne Brunch on sundays. with Free Memosas :D
and they will keep it flowing :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter