Bruxie

Discussion in 'California & the West' started by Lostdutchman, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Lostdutchman

Lostdutchman Earning My Ears

I’ve seen a few people mention this for a breakfast spot. We land On a Saturday morning and have all day to play before hitting the parks on Sunday and I see one near Santa Monica Pier. So it’s a good spot? I assume all sandwiches are waffle?

Thanks

2. FCDub

FCDub DIS Veteran

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. midnight star

midnight star Mouseketeer

I love that place! A little pricey, but it’s Santa Monica, so that’s expected. They have waffles, waffle sandwiches,etc. I would check the menu before going. It’s in the 3rd street promenade area. You can either park down at the beach and walk up, or park at one of the structures around the promenade and walk over.

5. DLgal

DLgal DIS Veteran

There are a few locations closer to Disneyland in OC. We have one in my city. It's alright. It's not really a breakfast place, it's more a lunch place. Chicken is the main attraction, served on waffles. They do serve breakfast, but that's not the main draw.

6. P00h

P00h Earning My Ears

They've changed their focus over the years.They have a couple good breakfast options but I haven't been back since they're now pushing chicken & waffles.

7. oakleycat

oakleycat DIS Veteran

It's pretty good for what it is, a chain waffle sandwich place. We usually go for breakfast because my kids love it.