BRV views??

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
I booked a Deluxe Studio and I'm wondering what type of view is there???. Please let me know. TIA
The only thing I have requested an upper floor.

There are no view categories. The building more or less runs north to south, therefore the views are east and west. East faces the lake and the bungalows, the west faces some trees and the walkway from the lodge. Given a choice I would take the eastern view, but that is not really an option.

ETA: I would probably request close to elevator or transportation to hope to avoid the infamous dumpster view

Last edited:
One other thing, BRV has one studio WITHOUT a balcony. They gave us that room for our first DVC stay in 2002. I knew the room number then because of these boards so did not except the room. I don't remember the room # now, maybe someone will know. Wait I believe it's room 4533

Should I also put in a request for pool view??? What are the odds of having a pool view?.
How many Deluxe Studio are there at BWV??

Should I also put in a request for pool view??? What are the odds of having a pool view?.
Generally, we request a high floor overlooking the lake or high floor near the pool. The latter is a bit more specific and would put you far away from the dreaded dumpster views. There is no way to guarantee your views, but to a large extent, the views from rooms at BRV (always will be VWL to me) are lovely. Yes, if you get a room most of the way down the hallway, the dumpster view comes into play on the lake side; however, your odds are good you won't. On the bus stop side (or west as jerseyduke put it), you will see lots and lots of trees, though that's not a bad thing. The buses are largely unnoticeable as the bus area is blocked by. . .trees. ;) Best wishes that you get a good room!

20 dedicated and 45 lockoffs. Every lockoff two bedroom that is booked takes away a lockoff studio.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!