Budget at MCO

Riverview

Mouseketeer
Has anyone rented from Budget? I have reserved a Ranger Pickup for one week in July for $119 (I got the rate using the link here). I am curious how the lines are both picking up and dropping off. We are arriving at 11:00 am and leaving at 7:am. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks Riverview :p :bounce: :cool: :wave:

Just wanted to let you know to check your credit car terms if you use it for car insurance. AMEX car insurance does not cover you in a pick up.

I am interested in the other replies to your post as well.

:crazy:

I had no problems and they were out of pickups when I rented from there last may and I got an explorer for the same price! my own car insurance covers me for all car rentals including the pickups and suv's. you might want to check into that as well.

We rented the ranger in April. Very easy! We were in the fastbreak line so there were only 2 people in front of us. The pickup was nice with the 2 small doors that flip out and the seats which fold down in the back. It also had a bed cover which locked. Well worth 19/day! My DH wants one now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!