Budget Car Rental

CaliforniaDreaming

#1 Grand Floridian Fan/Expert
Has anyone rented from Budget lately? How was your experience? Did you get a good car? How were the lines? I found an okay rate with them for a Lincoln Town Car or similar and a Ford Explorer or similar. What types of cars have you gotten with these car types? I'd really love the Town Car!

Thanks! ;)
Cali-D

We've used Budget before, in Phoenix and Las Vegas without any problems. I think they're off site in Orlando though, aren't they? We're not arriving until 9:10 PM ET, I have a good price with National, but have been checking other airport locations.:)

Budget is onsite at Orlando Airport. We rented a Ford Expedition from them two years ago and got just that. I just booked a F-150 Crew Cab with them for our April trip. They are running an internet special on them at their website. Regular price was $49.99 + tax and fees. I booked for $34.99 + tax and fees. That is per day.

i have used budget twice ,both times through priceline at orlando airport, no lines great service and the first time we requested a premuim car and they were out so we got a town car, it was soooooooooo nice and with lots of room, we had six people. the second time to orlando.we got a compact for myself and husband. i really like them.

One of my co-workers did the Ford Ranger special a few weeks ago. They were out of the small rangers so she wound up with this huge truck that could seat 4. She loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter