Budget fast break???

k5thbeatle

DIS Veteran
I've never rented from Budget before and am a little confused regarding their Fastbreak membership? The way it reads is there is a separate line for Fastbreak members but one still must go to the counter? But then a business associate mentioned in passing that one can skip the counter with Budget (like with Alamo) so now I'm a bit confused?

Can you skip the counter with Budget FastBreak just like Alamo or must one still go to the counter albeit a separate line?

Thanks

I have used it before, but not in Orlando. When I have used it elsewhere, there is a kiosk at the car pickup area where you go to get your keys. Sometimes it is fast and occasionally you can get stuck in a line there also. I have not gone to the usual rental counter ever with Fastbreak. I do prefer Alamo where I can just go pick a car, get in and go.

Yes, you still have to go to the counter for your first time. Otherwise there is a place next to the desk that has a rental packet for you. Get it and go to the assigned car.

I have used it before, but not in Orlando. When I have used it elsewhere, there is a kiosk at the car pickup area where you go to get your keys. Sometimes it is fast and occasionally you can get stuck in a line there also. I have not gone to the usual rental counter ever with Fastbreak. I do prefer Alamo where I can just go pick a car, get in and go.
Same at Orlando MCO, usually 2 attendants in the kiosk next to the car pickup area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter