Budget offsite neighborhood with amenities??

erbeaman

Mouseketeer
We are planning a trip for the end of March and originally had reservations at WBC, but we are thinking about inviting another family along and a couple extra kiddos. So now I am in search of a house/condo that will sleep 11, has a private pool, and is in a resort/neighborhood that has amenities like a waterpark (or at least a waterslide), tiki-bar, game room, etc. The kids are all aged 11 and up, so teen approved things are best. Bonus points if it is $150 or under per night!

That's easy. Check VRBO and you'll find a ton of options. The default answer here seems to be Windsor Hills or WBC, but frankly I don't find either anything special for what they cost (plus having WBC on property would be a deal breaker for me). Look along Rt. 192 and you'll have literally dozens of communities to pick from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!