Buena Vista Scooters on the BoardWalk?

PNO4TE

I used to be the DIS Musician and a Jamborini...
Good afternoon. Is there still a Buena Vista Scooters rental desk on the BoardWalk by the surrey bike rentals? If it is still there, does anyone happen to know the hours and possibly the daily charge to rent there? Thanks!

Good afternoon. Is there still a Buena Vista Scooters rental desk on the BoardWalk by the surrey bike rentals? If it is still there, does anyone happen to know the hours and possibly the daily charge to rent there? Thanks!

It was not there last September. I would doubt they would be able to rent them there now since Scooterbug has the contract to be the exclusive vendor for Disney that can leave their scooters with Bell Services.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Someone at the BoardWalk now says the kiosk area is still there and you can rent on a daily basis from them. :)
It was not there last September. I would doubt they would be able to rent them there now since Scooterbug has the contract to be the exclusive vendor for Disney that can leave their scooters with Bell Services.

Thanks for taking the time to answer. Someone at the BoardWalk now says the kiosk area is still there and you can rent on a daily basis from them. :)
I know that they were there in January. Someone I knew rented from them, didn't reserve in advance-found out he needed a scooter after the first day.

I would be interested in finding out more about this. It could be a great alternative . Anyone know prices, hours, etc? Also availability? Do they have enough in stock to accommodate everyone? Can you reserve ahead of time?

Call BV Scooters to ask! Would be a nice alternative for guests.

I have a friend in the parks now, and she volunteered to scope it out.... I'll report back when I hear from her.
I heard back from my friend who walked past the scooter stand this morning. This is what she reported.:

Not much promising info to report. Walked by this morning around 8. They did have scooters (5 of them) with buena vista scooter rental logos on them, and a sign advertising scooter rentals. But no one at the surrey desk to get any info from, so doesn't seem to be something you'd be able to reliably count on.

Attachments

• 43849.jpeg
    43849.jpeg
    34 KB · Views: 25
  • 43847.jpeg
    43847.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 43848.jpeg
    43848.jpeg
    71.4 KB · Views: 21
I heard back from my friend who walked past the scooter stand this morning. This is what she reported.:

Not much promising info to report. Walked by this morning around 8. They did have scooters (5 of them) with buena vista scooter rental logos on them, and a sign advertising scooter rentals. But no one at the surrey desk to get any info from, so doesn't seem to be something you'd be able to reliably count on.
I would think this is best for "immediate" need rentals. There are never a lot of them there. I believe they have around 10 there on any given day and rental is around $34 for a day, but that might be if you rent for more than one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter