Buffalo Bill's

mickeyetta

Earning My Ears
I've been to Disneyland Paris many times before but I've never been to Buffolo Bills Dinner Show.

So is it worth the 52Euros????

2 1/2 weeks to go and i'm getting all excited now!!!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks All!

Mickeyetta :earsgirl:

I think you'll get some pretty mixed reaction here to Buffalo Bill's. My feeling is it is a great show for kids, average food and possibly a touch over-priced at 52E. We all went last year (family of 4, kids 4 and 6) and the boys really loved it; ate huge amounts, were entranced by the show and really got into the audience participation, whirling of hats, etc. DW and I enjoyed watching the boys' reaction, and parts of the show are very good indeed (especially as it is nearly all in English!). We ate well but the food is nothing to write home about, so from that viewpoint it is a pretty expensive meal. You also get souvenir hats to take home (tacky but fun) !

Personally, we did not enjoy Buffalo Bills. However, the last time we watched it (also the first and only time) was a few years back.

The food IMO was very poor and to be honest we didn't really enjoy much of the show, especially for the high prices.

We didn't have DS with us then, but I'm not to sure if he would enjoy it or not at 4 - maybe a bit older.

Richard. :)

Hmmmm......Buffalo Bills for me comes under the catagory of things that I am glad that we did but will not be doing again. The kids liked it. We goy in a bit cheaper as we had shareholders discount.

If it helps and you have been to Arabian Nights in Orlando we much prefered BB's to that (I really hated that show - bored me rigid) and I would say that the food is very much on a par with that (although it was a couple of years ago we went and it may have changed). The hats have come in handy for kids fancy dress since though ;)

Is it worth 52€? Pass on that one!

Karen :)

....... I'm afraid we didn't care for it either - for me personally I knew it probably wasn't my kind of thing when, before we went through to the main arena and the tables, a Country and Western type band started up - I looked round and saw everyone, feet a-tapping and generally yeehawing and enjoying themselves, and thought :but this just isn't my type of music .... no sirreebob!!!

We thought the food was poor too.

The actual show was good, and we joined in with all the cheering, stamping and hullabaloo but I am afraid that the phoniness of certain aspects of the show - such as when they have races and everything is fixed so that each colour group wins a certain race- just doesn't do it for me.

We went primarily for my youngest son, then 9 years old, who used to love cowboys, but although he enjoyed the horsemanship, when I asked him for his opinion, he wasn't very enthusiastic.

I have to say though, that on earlier threads on this subject, there have been lots of people who have thoroughly enjoyed it so don't just take my word for it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter