Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew....I enjoy kids but pricing is one reason I am glad I dont have any yet. I've eaten at Boma (2017) and Cape May Cafe (2018 a week ago) and both experiences were great. Boma's food was the best....it has all the usual's (sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, etc.) with some new items that had an ethnic spin on it, they were delicious! Downside...no character dining but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. Cape May had good food but nothing stand-outish like Boma. Just the usual fixens BUT you get the characters which is what you are paying for.

Phew....I enjoy kids but pricing is one reason I am glad I dont have any yet. I've eaten at Boma (2017) and Cape May Cafe (2018 a week ago) and both experiences were great. Boma's food was the best....it has all the usual's (sausage, bacon, eggs, waffles, etc.) with some new items that had an ethnic spin on it, they were delicious! Downside...no character dining but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. Cape May had good food but nothing stand-outish like Boma. Just the usual fixens BUT you get the characters which is what you are paying for.
Did you do Cape May breakfast or dinner?

They just increased prices for AYCTE/buffets at the same time they increased snack prices (and in line with their new fiscal year). There's an updated list here until this thread can be updated.
https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/d...meals-shows-and-all-you-care-to-eat-platters/
These prices are insane. Crystal Palace has almost doubled since the first time I ate there in 2012. I am way too cheap to pay for almost any of these buffets any more. I guess this is why it is all of sudden really hard to get into Trails End.

These prices are insane. Crystal Palace has almost doubled since the first time I ate there in 2012. I am way too cheap to pay for almost any of these buffets any more. I guess this is why it is all of sudden really hard to get into Trails End.

Just remember if you are looking for the weekend brunch at Trail's End the only way to book it is by calling. I was able to modify from 2 ppl to 6 for Jan 19th with no problem - just a pain that you have to call and deal with the automated systen til you get a human.

Just remember if you are looking for the weekend brunch at Trail's End the only way to book it is by calling. I was able to modify from 2 ppl to 6 for Jan 19th with no problem - just a pain that you have to call and deal with the automated systen til you get a human.
Really? I've always booked online before. But that was for 3, trying to get 5 right now. I'll try calling. Thanks for the tip.

The prices are typical of what I've seen the past two years but wowzers, I dont remember Royal Table being that much when I checked 4 months ago.

The prices are typical of what I've seen the past two years but wowzers, I dont remember Royal Table being that much when I checked 4 months ago.
CP was ~44 for lunch last year, now 55, looks about the same across the board. In Sept Garden grill was ~32 for breakfast now 40.

Before two years ago CP and the others were around ~34 for lunch, until they got rid of lunch pricing.

Really? I've always booked online before. But that was for 3, trying to get 5 right now. I'll try calling. Thanks for the tip.

We visited in October, and I was able to book our Columbus Day Weekend brunch online for a party of 7 with no trouble. Granted, I did book it at or near the beginning of my 180 day window.

We visited in October, and I was able to book our Columbus Day Weekend brunch online for a party of 7 with no trouble. Granted, I did book it at or near the beginning of my 180 day window.
I've never had a problem getting one on the past and I wanted to be flexible, then realized they were all gone. But yesterday a whole bunch of times showed up online, no idea why, but I was able to get what I wanted.

Do pricing increases on dining usually happen in July or should we expect to see another increase before? Looking for planning for a March 2019 trip. Thanks!

Do the buffet/ fixed price include drinks? I am considering taking my daughter to either CRT or Akershus
Thanks

How up to date are these prices? Have they gone up since? We are going may/June 2019. Just trying to estimate out tips in our budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!