Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been about 5 years since we've been to WDW and I'm just starting to plan a trip for Christmas for this year, and I feel very lost . . . Can someone let me know if the Pixar dinner package is something I need to figure out? My Google investigation suggests that this is no longer happening . . .

Do you mean the Music of Pixar Live at Hollywood Studios? There was indeed a dining package for it but the concert was a special event for Summer, 2017 only.

I have two questions for this wonderful thread :-)

First, I prepaid a CRT dinner before the prices went up. Am I locked into the old price I paid, or will I be charged the difference?

Second, As I'm awaiting the Candlelight Processional packages to come out, are the candlelight meal prices similar to the Eat to the Beat prices? Should i expect the packages to be about the same price, or has pricing been different in the past?

Thanks!!!

Second, As I'm awaiting the Candlelight Processional packages to come out, are the candlelight meal prices similar to the Eat to the Beat prices? Should i expect the packages to be about the same price, or has pricing been different in the past?

Scroll down just a bit in this forum and you'll find the "Official Candlelight Processional" thread. The first post or somewhere on the first page has the prices from last year to give you a ball park for this year.

I see you have price for Terrace HEA Fireworks Party at $69 and we were charged $89. I think it's the Plaza Garden that is $69

The new prices for July make my dining math even more in favor of the DDP for my family. I'm curious, do these prices go up and down depending on season (up for summer, down in Sept, back up at holidays, back down mid-January, etc) or is it mostly just up, up, up, up?

I prepaid a CRT dinner before the prices went up.

1) You owe the cost when your booked and paid, regardless of increases before you actually get to WDW.
2) Of course, if you want to be prim-and-proper, you can send the difference IN CASH to TheRustyScupper, c/o General Delivery Orlando, and I will make certain WDW gets it (eventually).

Are prices seasonal or have they just gone up that much over the years?
I could swear I had a Tusker House character lunch in Oct. 2014 for around $35/adult (and my son was free at the time) ... yet now it is almost $50/adult? Yowsa.
I ate at Garden Grill for lunch in Mar. 2017 and I remember it being expensive enough, but not $130 for 2 adults and a child.
(Maybe it was and I was just blinded by all the fun we were having).

I guess I never realized the character meals were THAT expensive .. I guess I understand why some people get the dining plan if doing a lot of these meals.

I am just trying to give my sister some "average" prices for meals.

Once upon a time lunch and dinner had different offerings and prices. Lunch was much cheaper than dinner but offered a few less things

Now there tends to be a single all day menu after breakfast. More money for Disney, less savings for guests.

Updated 07/07/2018.
Biergarten: (incl tax, excl tip)
lunch . . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $35.15, Child: $19.17
l-eatbeat . 07/01/2018 Adult: $55.38, Child: $30.89
l-xmas. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $47.93, Child: $36.63
dinner. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $43.67, Child: $23.43
d-eatbeat . 07/01/2018 Adult: $54.32, Child: $26.63
d-xmas. . . 07/01/2018 Adult: $47.93, Child: $26.63
From the Eat to the Beat page at Disney:

Biergarten Restaurant
Germany Pavilion
Lunch: $46 for adults; $26 for kids
Dinner: $52 for adults; $29 for kids
Dining Details
  • Prices do not include tax or gratuity.
It looks like it is $48.99/$27.69 for lunch and $55.38/$30.89 for dinner. (incl tax, excl tip)

How much is lunch at Biergarten if you show your Disney visa cc?

I am over my limit on the TS ddp and need to pay cash for one of my adr.

This is such a helpful thread! Thank you! Do you know, is there also an exhaustive list of alcoholic drinks at Disney on here?

Do buffet prices include a non alcoholic drink (soda, milk, etc)? Or should I expect to a tack a few dollars per person on for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts