Buffet question

babygirlamg

DIS Veteran
Going with my 2 year old ... I know he eats free off my plate but has an allergy to milk so how would that work

Going with my 2 year old ... I know he eats free off my plate but has an allergy to milk so how would that work

You include him in the reservation. At time of reservation you advise of milk allergy.

Once seated the waitress will get the chef. Chef will walk through what is safe. They will offer food from back. For my family not necessary at least based in what she was willing to eat.
If needed they make something extra.

Then you eat and no charge for the kiddo. I always tip as if we paid for her. The allergy kid slows up the turn over of our table for the wait staff.

I highly recommend Crystal Palace and the character meal in AK at that age. Good fun and easy with our allergies milk & peaches. For those not in the know the peach allergy is harder than the milk.

Op-side question. Do you know what in milk is problematic? My daughter can't have liquid milk but can have cooked milk and some cheese. For example many places at Disney use milk in scrambled eggs. This is ok for my daughter, because the cooking process breaks the protein chains, but not others. Just be aware if he can have no milk product of the possibility of "hidden milk" For us this is what makes peaches so hard. She can have no fruit juice or products cooked with fruit juice. Still as allergies go not terrible. I just now know more about commercial food production than I ever wanted.

Have fun it is a great age at Disney.

I always tip as if we paid for her. The allergy kid slows up the turn over of our table for the wait staff.

bless your little heart! you are a server's dream customer. from server's everywhere: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter