buffets being served as cafeteria style perhaps?

I don’t see why CMs can’t serve the food and have lines maintain 6ft distance. Taking away buffets will piss a lot of guests off. Dining wouldn’t be the same. I know family style has worked in other locations like Garden Grille and Liberty Tree, but places like Cape May Cafe, 1900 or Crystal Palace wouldn’t be the same

True, but Crystal Palace, H&V, etc. actually were cafeteria style before they switched to buffet. I doubt that would work in the current environment, but who knows.....nothing surprises me anymore.

I think they are more likely to switch to family style or an a la carte menu at restaurants that were previously buffets... Or some of those restaurants may be closed. Cafeteria style requires increased staffing and I think the lines would take up too much physical space as long as social distancing is necessary.

Disney better adjust prices accordingly if there’s no character interactions and buffets are taken away. Because the quality of buffet food isn’t worth the price. It’s the experience that somewhat justifies the higher price.

Disney better adjust prices accordingly if there’s no character interactions and buffets are taken away. Because the quality of buffet food isn’t worth the price. It’s the experience that somewhat justifies the higher price.
I can't see them not lowering prices, but then again, haven't heard any mention of park ticket prices being lowered either

I can't see them not lowering prices, but then again, haven't heard any mention of park ticket prices being lowered either
They will lower the price if they feel they have to. But with much lower capacity to accommodate social distancing, they might not have to.

They will lower the price if they feel they have to. But with much lower capacity to accommodate social distancing, they might not have to.
But should they ? I think it's more a matter of what is the right thing to do, given the situation - I totally understand lower capacity due to necessary social distancing, but the limited experience ( and JMHO) should lead to lower admission prices - again, just my opinion . If 'Ohana was just serving banana bread pudding, ( would kill for that right now!) , I wouldn't expect to pay for a full course meal.

But should they ? I think it's more a matter of what is the right thing to do, given the situation - I totally understand lower capacity due to necessary social distancing, but the limited experience ( and JMHO) should lead to lower admission prices - again, just my opinion . If 'Ohana was just serving banana bread pudding, ( would kill for that right now!) , I wouldn't expect to pay for a full course meal.
Oh, I absolutely believe they should. I just don't think they will if they believe they can still fill the restaurants and theme parks.

Oh, I absolutely believe they should. I just don't think they will if they believe they can still fill the restaurants and theme parks.
Gotcha - just think it would be really wrong on Disney's part of they didn't

Someone stands behind the line and spoons stuff onto your plate. And maybe a few things might be already plated that you can grab without touching everything else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!