Build A Bearville -Wish Lists

MissVMK678:0)

Disney Obsessed
Hello,
I Thought this might be a good idea as BABV are throwing Lots of new things at us.

My Wishlist is:
Candy Stripe Hat
ANY my little kitty outfit parts(gotta love it)
Beach Towel.

I Am Happy To Help Others Get There Wishes Come True.
Thanks MissVMK

Aww, just missed you again. Hope to catch you tomorrow.

Hmm, about the only things I am looking for are the plaid bracelet and candy bracelet. I would give 1000 bear bills each of those items, if anyone wants to trade.

Aww, just missed you again. Hope to catch you tomorrow.

Hmm, about the only things I am looking for are the inflatable cat, gem neclace and red inflatable chair. I would give 1000 bear bills each of those items, if anyone wants to trade.

Yes Ice Gave Me The Chair.
I Can Give It To You For Free.
Just Tell Me Where And Where.:goodvibes

MissVMK

Just Tell Me Where And Where.

You rock!!! I would not feel right about getting it for free though. Would you want bear bills or are there any of the other fountain prizes you might want for it?

Do you think you could meet tomorrow at 1PM EST in the Clouds den Town Square?

hmm my wish list is a big bow that goes on your head and a crown

Hmm...My wish list..Well this is hard, since I barely know about anything, ROFL, but currently my WL is simple:

skateboard
fishing pole
bear head balloon

The skateboard and fishing pole so I can play the games, and the balloon because I just want it a lot! Lol.

Oh yeah, and one more thing...A BEAR!! :rotfl:

Hmm...My wish list..Well this is hard, since I barely know about anything, ROFL, but currently my WL is simple:

skateboard
fishing pole
bear head balloon

The skateboard and fishing pole so I can play the games, and the balloon because I just want it a lot! Lol. (If possible, 2 skateboards would be nice. 1 for me and 1 for my friend.)

Oh yeah, and one more thing...A BEAR!! :rotfl:

I can help you with all of those :) Just let me know what color skateboard. I pmd you with a code for a bear and the others just pm me when you would like to meet

Quote:
Just Tell Me Where And Where.

You rock!!! I would not feel right about getting it for free though. Would you want bear bills or are there any of the other fountain prizes you might want for it?

Do you think you could meet tomorrow at 1PM EST in the Clouds den Town Square?

That den is full, want to try Pawsome den Town Square?

yeah let me just get the chair.

If You have any of the animals from th coin toss i am looking for them

yeah let me just get the chair.

If You have any of the animals from th coin toss i am looking for them

I have a spare fish, would that be good?

Thanks for the trade! It was nice to finally meet you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!