Build A Bearville -Wish Lists

Hmm...My wish list..Well this is hard, since I barely know about anything, ROFL, but currently my WL is simple:

skateboard
fishing pole
bear head balloon

The skateboard and fishing pole so I can play the games, and the balloon because I just want it a lot! Lol.

Oh yeah, and one more thing...A BEAR!! :rotfl:

i can give you a few skateboards and some covers

So far on my wish list I only have 1 item......all i want right now is a bear lol. So thank u for who ever helps me . =] Bye!:cutie:

If anyone is planning to have a real birthday party at Build-a-bear soon and has an extra invite to the online party room, I'd love to be invited. :goodvibes

There's an online party room?! :cool1: Lol

Anyway, I no longer need any of the items I asked for above. New WL time! :cheer2: :rotfl:

Hmm...Some things I'm looking for are:

-Pink crown (I think there are 2 different ones? :confused3 )
-Inflatable:
...Chair
...Cat
-Hula outfit
-Cat mask
-Bunny ears (the pink ones)
-Triceratops mask
-The big bow that goes on top of your head like Minnie Mouse
-The founatin purse that is blue and pink - I think it has fish on it
-A tiger shopping bag
-Disco dress
-Pink cheeta hat
-Hello Kitty:
...Orange/white shirt
...Skirt
...Purse (that goes around your body)
...Anything really :rotfl:
-Headband
-Patriotic Princess outfit (preferably red)

Yep that's a lot! :rotfl: That's almost everything I'm looking for at the moment. I have some items to trade for this stuff too! :goodvibes

my wish list is a big bow that goes on your head and a crown.

I have many of the fountain prizes that I could trade or 1000 bear bills.

My buildabear title is "BeaHappy:goodvibes "

My wishlist: Bear slippers or those dino slipper things
Some things I will trade for it are a guitar, beach towel, mustard bottle, karate outfit with dark purple belt, blue roller skates, duck feet, alpine hat, 8 twist necklace, sun visor, furry hat and cotton candy. (You can pick three) I also have a turtle hat if you don't like any of that.

Edit: I just got them :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts