Bumps on the Road to Disney 2010

JennMouse32

Still Looking for my Prince Charming
well of course once i made a big payment on my disney bill and my cousin made her first payment on it, we would hit a bump...

we asked our manager months ago about our vacation, and he said yeah soon as we put it in the computer he would go into the computer and approve them, well the 22nd of march was when we could, we had to wait till 180 days from when we come back.. but another worker(lisa) put it the night before. and it overlaps.. we talked to the manager agin, and he said he would do what he can do, since they were only suppose to let 2 ppl off a night... so needless to say we got depressed

the next night i was thinking about it and figured out that technically is only overlaps one day a monday at that. Cuz lisa's normal days off are tuesday and wednesday, my cousins' is thursday and friday, and mine are saturday and sunday.. and monday is when we come back..so monday is the only day we are not here all 3 of us.. so i'm hoping that since its only one day, and its a monday, and we already have our reservations made and mostly paid for it should be alright..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter