• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bungee Jumping?

dezagirl

Earning My Ears
I know that there is a place in Orlando that you can bungee jump or maybe its a type of pseudo-bungee jumping. Does anyone know the name of this place or any other info.
Thought this might be neat to do our first night as we are not staying onsite that night.

There is a skydive type thing at Old Town on 192 in Kissimmee. You go up, up, up, up, up, up, up, up, and then you fly back down and swing back & forth. It's not like bungee as in you don't go straight down, it;s more like "flying through the air".

Used to be a Bungee jump in Old Town, now it is the Sky coaster that was mentioned. I did the bungee jump when it was there. Don't know if I have the guts to do the coaster though!!

My daughter 15 yrs old did the sky coaster but it was called something eles at Kings island in cincinnati, ohio and loved it!!! So if you can bungee jump you can do this!
Mrsmom

There is another "jump" attraction in Old Town I am not sure what it is called. The two attractions are near to each other.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

There's the skycoaster as mentioned. There's also the human catapult or slingshot. Bascially, two people sit in a cage and two big bands hold you. Once the button is pushed, your cage flies in the air and you bounce all around in the air. You can get a tape of your experiences on the rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter