Bunk Beds and Single Beds!!!!!

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Somebody please put me right - but are the only bunk and single beds available in Disneyland Resort Paris at the Hotel Cheyenne and davy Crockett Ranch???? :confused3

I have gone and built up my kids [and DHs] expectations that we are going to stay in either DLH, HNY or NPB - only to discover they only seem to work with two double beds!!!

It has taken me so long to work out the shareholders discount, when it would be feasible for all of us to go [there are seven of us and my sister's family and niece and husband makes 12]best mode of transport, cheapest time etc etc - I can't believe I could have overlooked something so obvious.

Its not a problem for the younger kids but DS 16yrs and DS 18yrs went pale at the suggestion of sharing :confused3 .

Any suggestions? I suppose we could go back to Hotel Cheyenne [which we all loved], but I was so looking forward to trying somewhere new.

Kaye :sunny:

Have only stayed in Cheyenne and Davy Crockett so don't know about other hotels.
Might be worth asking shareholder service if bunkbed combination is available at others?
Hopefully others will have direct experience.

Reid

We have had the same problem in the past with hotels.

We asked to have a foldup bed in the room too, that way they could have a bed each, one gets the double bed all to themself and one gets the single fold up bed, but to them at that age any thing is better than having to share a bed - with their :scared1: brother
We haven't had this problem at DLP our eldest boys haven't been on holiday with us for years but it has certainly worked in other hotels both in the UK and USA
Hope this helps.
PS The rooms at the NPB are small, not sure if another bed would go in the room, worth a try though. SL may work otherwise I guess its adjoining rooms

I'm not sure about the other hotels, but I know that the DLH does not offer roll-away beds, unfortunately. Some of the suites have extra beds or sofabeds.

You can find bunk beds at:

Cheyenne
DCR
Holiday Inn
Kyriad
Residenz at Val d Europe
Mövenpick Dreamcastle

one double and two single beds are at the Eplorerers.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Thanks everybody for getting back to me. It does seem to be only the Davy Crockett and Cheyenne that do bunk beds [we would if possible like to stay in "the magic"]- but I think I will phone on Monday again and ask about possible fold out beds, you never know! DH says I have phoned with so many queries now that I must be on first name basis with staff, thank goodness I am not or I would be too embarassed to phone back.

Hello me again! :blush:

Spent 5 days at DLP this June & the above was the reason we chose Davy Crockett Ranch once again. DD14 & DS 12 & no way did they want to share a bed.

We stayed in a 2 bedroomed unit this year & really appriciated the space, not being cramped in one room was great. Units sleep 6 people.

We don't think that you miss out on the magic by staying there & they have a brilliant pool, which our kids loved.

we did have our car with us as we were already in France. The ranch doesn't have access to Disney transport.

Thanks Sue,

And my kids agree, the Blue Springs Pool was A++++ :cool1: Looks like its Davy Crockett's again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter