Burger King; yay or nay?

Maybe I'll order an Impossible Whopper then sue Burger King because it wasn't cooked on a vegan grill.

https://www.delish.com/food-news/a29845782/vegan-suing-burger-king-impossible-whopper/

Burger King doesn't advertise it as vegan or vegetarian in the first place.

With any luck, it will become a class action suit. Lawyers will get 2 million dollars in attorney's fees and the Vegans will get a two for 6 whopper coupon. the same coupons they send out in their flyers anyway.

I might go once a year for lunch and once in a while for breakfast. I used to like the biscuits and gravy until the last time. I got watery gravy over a hamburger bun. YUK! I actually worked at 2 different Burger Kings during college in the 80’s.

Interesting reading this thread. I don't think I've ever been to a Roy Rogers (maybe once on the highway in NJ?) or Jack in the Box (maybe when little, again out of state). Arby's I think I've been to twice, don't really have them in my area. (Did have one in Dorchester quite a while ago and visited one in upstate NY a few years back - not really a fan.) I don't think I've ever had a Whopper or Whopper Jr, wouldn't know what it tasted like. DH always got a Whopper, though, and always left a nice little mess in the car from it, lol. I don't really like lettuce and a lot of other things on my sandwiches or burgers unless it's a big piece of lettuce, not shredded. Could live without pickles on it, too - often eat those first if they're there.

Nay on BK for me - always gives me that flame grilled feeling...

McDonald's is my go to for a dirty cheeseburger. Wendy's is second, would be higher up the list of they had one nearby. Have had Carl's Jr on occasion but get a similar after effect to BK.

Burger King doesn't advertise it as vegan or vegetarian in the first place.

With any luck, it will become a class action suit. Lawyers will get 2 million dollars in attorney's fees and the Vegans will get a two for 6 whopper coupon. the same coupons they send out in their flyers anyway.

I don't understand why a strict vegan would even consider eating at a place that mainly serves beef.

I don't understand why a strict vegan would even consider eating at a place that mainly serves beef.
Me either. As I understand it, it isn't Vegan anyway regardless of how it is cooked. And you can get it cooked in the oven rather than the broiler too.

I don't hate it, but I don't think I've been to one in almost a year (there were very few food options open at the airport in Guam).

We actually go to Burger King quite often now that they’ve introduced the Impossible Whopper. It’s so nice be able to pick up a vegetarian fast food meal for myself and DD11. We haven’t had fast food in years before this. So delicious!

I don;t eat there very often because the service is always slow and poor. Did eat thee last week and got a jr. Rodeo Cheeseburger (no mayo). It was tasty. It was my go to in the past.

Me either. As I understand it, it isn't Vegan anyway regardless of how it is cooked. And you can get it cooked in the oven rather than the broiler too.
Because it's not good enough to brag that they are vegan on their own. They must force their opinions on all of us so they go to non vegan places and force them to change.

Because it's not good enough to brag that they are vegan on their own. They must force their opinions on all of us so they go to non vegan places and force them to change.

Well considering the impossible whopper isn't vegan, the vegans must be doing a bad job of forcing veganism on Burger King then. Nobody is forcing anything on you.

I'd rather go to a Wendys.

However if a genie said I could have In N Out once a year but never have any fast food burgers again, I'd jump at that chance.

Well considering the impossible whopper isn't vegan, the vegans must be doing a bad job of forcing veganism on Burger King then. Nobody is forcing anything on you.
No, but they are complaining. I read it in this thread, and maybe I'll go look for it (but doubt it, it isn't a big enough problem for me to bother to look.) They complain and protest enough and get companies to change or shut down.

No, but they are complaining. I read it in this thread, and maybe I'll go look for it (but doubt it, it isn't a big enough problem for me to bother to look.) They complain and protest enough and get companies to change or shut down.

What's the problem with expecting a non beef "burger' not to be cooked in beef juice. And how does this affect anyone that isn't buying an Impossible Whopper?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter