Burgers & Sundaes Dinner Experience - unable to reserve online

jicommon

Earning My Ears
After reading the recently posted article, we were eager to reserve Burgers and Sundaes at Animal Kingdom. Unfortunately, the option to reserve it online using the Disney reservation system does not exist. All the typical table service reservations worked fine for us so I know it was not a problem with our account. Has anyone else had this issue?

I went to the Disney site to try to book. It is showing as available fri-Monday only. That may change, but I was able to make an adr for a valid date

It appears that you can now book online. There are a few weeks during Aug and Sept that show it is unavailable ( not sure why) Tues-Thurs- otherwise, show that it is available on weekends.

is this a new dining experience?
yes, it starts Aug 18th-dinner only-
Quick Serve Meal on Dining Plan
Dig In
Settle in for a dino-mite feast topped off with a build-your-own sundae bar!
Our paleontology grad students conspired together to open a fun burger place for everyone to enjoy! You’ll get to choose between gourmet burgers, a chicken sandwich, veggie burger and salad. Side dishes included French fries and onion rings with a house-made dipping sauce. For a sweet ending to your meal, check out the build-your-own sundae bar!
Dates
Starting August 18, 2019.
Price
  • $22.99 per adult – plus tax (gratuity not included or required)
  • $14.99 per child – plus tax (gratuity not included or required)
Please note: The Disney Dining Plan is available at this location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!