Burial at sea

Ok funny story but kind of not:
So my mom donated her body to science and when they were done they c remarked her and sent me what used to be here.

These plans were made years before thankfully ( disclaimer always have a back up plan if planning to donate body as they may not take body for various reasons).

So she wanted to scattered over the family plot.
So I go to there and it starts sprinkling ok no problem.
I decide hey we aren’t far from her home she grew up in it was getting dark. This isn’t even 2 minutes away . It starts raining buckets . In my infinite wisdom lol I decide to do a drive by the wind was kicking up.
It rained non stop til I got home 20 minutes later I pick my daughter up and we go to 7-11. I get out of the car and there she was scared 😱 on the side of my car.
I couldn’t believe it even with all the rain I had to go hoise my driver door down . I started laughing because she always made fun of how I met my cars .

There was some left after that fun trip and I took her to a place where we actually had good memories together and it’s also known for being “haunted” Williamsburg Virginia is crazy haunted due to all the stuff that went on.

The urn has to be thrown unopened to prevent someone on the ship getting a face full of my parents ashes.
If you go this route, abide by the regulations and don't forget the -- “Bon voyage!”

BTW - Enjoy the cruise.

My in laws live in the basement. Didn’t want to end up with four urns down there.

When I first read this....I thought you were referring to your in-laws....lol! I remember you saying in other posts that they live in your basement. hahaha.

if it were me being 'chucked' i would appreciate the chuckers joining in song, maybe something along the lines of-

*who lives in a shipping tube under the sea? gram and grandpa. gram and grandpa, gram and grandpa..... (and then if someone had a little whistle they could do the end of the song with) :crazy:

*sung to the theme of sponge bob square pants
I was also thinking a fun sea shanty being sung or a dirty limerick. Or you could share some NSFW stories about Grandma and Grandpa. After my mom passed my dad shared some with me and the grandkids to their horror.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter