Bus entrance closed

I think my strategy going forward will be to consult with one of the bus drivers on an internal route. Then they can get a message back to maintenance for me. I may have just solved the mystery of how to get things accomplished at the Fort.

When we were there in May we tried 3, count 'em 3, different MBs over 9 days. The gate opened ONCE. And even then we aren't really sure if the band worked or if the guard just raised the gate before being asked.

When we were there in May we tried 3, count 'em 3, different MBs over 9 days. The gate opened ONCE.

This is the kind of KNOW HOW that Disney IT is FAMOUS for.

I mean, seriously, this kinda rep don't come easy.....

You have to be CONSISTENTLY, MAGNIFICENTLY bad to earn this level of incompetence.

It takes plenty of hard work. Well done guys! Once again, you've earned it.

Bama Ed

Ok. I had the back gate problem this week. We came in on the 9th, went out on the 10th for groceries, the back gate worked. Yesterday, it didn't work. Not that it's a big deal, but when the guard (when they finally answer the intercom) tells you (snarls?, probably tired of having folks come in that way) to back up & come around front. I'd have done that but someone in a little car decided to pull up right at my back bumper (I could see them in the rear camera but only the back of their car in the mirrors), it was a little difficult to back up.

Disney needs to put a sign at the road indicating a bus only entrance. That would make some sense. I don't remember who made the comment about Disney IT support but we could talk for a long time about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!