Bus ride to MK from wilderness lodge

Mskay1216

Mouseketeer
Hello
Can anyone tell me how long the boat ride is from wilderness to MK?

Traveling with a 5yo and 7yo so we might come back for a nap and head back in the evening

Thanks!

Hello
Can anyone tell me how long the boat ride is from wilderness to MK?

Traveling with a 5yo and 7yo so we might come back for a nap and head back in the evening

Thanks!

The boat ride is approximately 12 minutes long. The bus ride is approximately 5 minutes long. You have to add in time to wait for a bus or boat to arrive.

What we do is look to see if there is a boat waiting at the dock when we exit the park. If a boat has just left, then we will take the bus. If there is a line for the boat, then it means there will be a boat coming soon, we take the boat. Mostly - we take the boat. :)

Our experience with boat rides have always been positive because the boat ride is more calming then a crowded bus. Not sure of the stroller policy on that bus ride, but from Port Orleans to Disney Springs the kids can stay in the stroller. My DS use to always fall asleep in the stroller during a boat ride.

Not sure if you're traveling with a stroller but the bigger boats can usually accommodate rolling the stroller on unless they are super full and say otherwise. We have really young kids so it was amazing to just roll the sleeping babies right on. We took the boat every time that we could but definitely keep an eye on the weather. They stop running them when there's lightning in the area. We were there in September so this happened almost every afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter