Bus Routes

MudQueen22

DIS Veteran
I have a question about morning buses within the campground.
We have requested loop 400. On the map, it appears to be the same walking distance to the Settlement Depot or to the bus stop by loop 300.
If we catch the bus at the Settlement Depot, can we take any bus to get to the Outpost Depot?

I know we would need to take either yellow or orange to get close to our loop, but wasn't sure if we could hop just any to get to the Outpost.

I have a question about morning buses within the campground.
We have requested loop 400. On the map, it appears to be the same walking distance to the Settlement Depot or to the bus stop by loop 300.
If we catch the bus at the Settlement Depot, can we take any bus to get to the Outpost Depot?

I know we would need to take either yellow or orange to get close to our loop, but wasn't sure if we could hop just any to get to the Outpost.

Yes, when catching the bus from the Settlement to the Outpost, yellow, purple, orange will all get you there. That's an advantage we like when being in Preferred 100, or any of the close walking loops to the Settlement area - also near the boat dock and other amenities there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!